Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodles from a Noodle
Hello and welcome to Doodle from a Noodle! I'm currently working towards gathering all of the skins and raising money for a lair expansion! So here I am doing some oodles of doodles to hopefully get the ball rolling! How it Works: You post what dragon you are looking to have drawn. I will message you a confirmation of your request. I send you a preview of what's done. You send the item when I'm done, and you get the goods! Heads-up: I mainly draw human-esque art. I'm not too bad drawing dragons, but this will most likely be a board for [b]gijinka's of your dragon.[/b] I will try at a first come first serve, but it may take time for busier designs. Digital Art takes longer than Traditional Art! What I'm Offering: Currently Busts and Headshots (The examples below aren't what you'll get, it's just what I have on hand to show my skill.) [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4e155329815c192837afef07f6f7c8c0/tumblr_o4k6q3NvuY1t2j0bgo1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/6090677b13d9769cc4581c312f1ec8f0/tumblr_nz280elIjj1t2j0bgo4_540.png[/img] Here is also some more of my works on my Tumblr! : ) [url]http://hyperi0ngh0st.tumblr.com/tagged/%3B%3Bmuns-art[/url] Welcomed Payments: (Will cross these out as received. once all gone it'll be treasure only accepted! Thank you!) [s]Skin: Leviathan[/s] Skin: Beast from Below Skin: Sword of the Ocean Skin: Pelagic Grotto Skin: Riptide [s]Accent: Rainbow Fins[/s] Accent: Ocean Gift or 30K Treasure each! Thank you for peeking in!
Hello and welcome to Doodle from a Noodle! I'm currently working towards gathering all of the skins and raising money for a lair expansion! So here I am doing some oodles of doodles to hopefully get the ball rolling!

How it Works:
You post what dragon you are looking to have drawn.
I will message you a confirmation of your request.
I send you a preview of what's done.
You send the item when I'm done, and you get the goods!

Heads-up:
I mainly draw human-esque art.
I'm not too bad drawing dragons, but this will most likely be a board for gijinka's of your dragon.
I will try at a first come first serve, but it may take time for busier designs.
Digital Art takes longer than Traditional Art!

What I'm Offering:
Currently Busts and Headshots (The examples below aren't what you'll get, it's just what I have on hand to show my skill.)
tumblr_o4k6q3NvuY1t2j0bgo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nz280elIjj1t2j0bgo4_540.png

Here is also some more of my works on my Tumblr! : )
http://hyperi0ngh0st.tumblr.com/tagged/%3B%3Bmuns-art

Welcomed Payments:
(Will cross these out as received. once all gone it'll be treasure only accepted! Thank you!)
Skin: Leviathan
Skin: Beast from Below
Skin: Sword of the Ocean
Skin: Pelagic Grotto
Skin: Riptide
Accent: Rainbow Fins
Accent: Ocean Gift

or

30K Treasure each!

Thank you for peeking in!
Slots
(Will add more as more accepted!)

Complete:
1. Pyromaster (Digital) https://41.media.tumblr.com/deb937d855fe8ce78d0245ced3f69736/tumblr_o69ow9vZja1t2j0bgo1_540.jpg
Slots
(Will add more as more accepted!)

Complete:
1. Pyromaster (Digital) https://41.media.tumblr.com/deb937d855fe8ce78d0245ced3f69736/tumblr_o69ow9vZja1t2j0bgo1_540.jpg
@AngelsEridium, will you stuff other than dragon gijinkas? I have a human couple I'm trying to get a ton of art for. If it costs more for a couple piece I'd be willing to pay double! But if you're not up for that I totally understand, I just thought I'd ask. :3
@AngelsEridium, will you stuff other than dragon gijinkas? I have a human couple I'm trying to get a ton of art for. If it costs more for a couple piece I'd be willing to pay double! But if you're not up for that I totally understand, I just thought I'd ask. :3
g9paWn5.pngsketchbook_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp20.gifnyx_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp1q.gif
[quote name="Pyromaster" date=2016-04-26 08:55:09] @AngelsEridium, will you stuff other than dragon gijinkas? I have a human couple I'm trying to get a ton of art for. If it costs more for a couple piece I'd be willing to pay double! But if you're not up for that I totally understand, I just thought I'd ask. :3 [/quote] I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl! Since it is two people, it would be preferred if it was double. (Since it's two separate people.) Would you mind sharing pictures of what they look like so I could tell you a definite yes or no? : ) P.S. I mainly said dragon gijinkas because I figured that was the main rule for here. Ahaha... It's my first art post here. Apologies!
Pyromaster wrote on 2016-04-26:

I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl! Since it is two people, it would be preferred if it was double. (Since it's two separate people.) Would you mind sharing pictures of what they look like so I could tell you a definite yes or no? : )

P.S. I mainly said dragon gijinkas because I figured that was the main rule for here. Ahaha... It's my first art post here. Apologies!
@AngelsEridium, awesome! :D
Here's one, and here's the other one. c:
And that's alright, I understand. XD
@AngelsEridium, awesome! :D
Here's one, and here's the other one. c:
And that's alright, I understand. XD
g9paWn5.pngsketchbook_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp20.gifnyx_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp1q.gif
@Pyromaster

I'll be happy to take on your request! : )
One last question:
Digital or Traditional

Then I'll stop bothering you and get my buns to work!
@Pyromaster

I'll be happy to take on your request! : )
One last question:
Digital or Traditional

Then I'll stop bothering you and get my buns to work!
@AngelsEridium, Digital please! :D
Thank you so much!!!
@AngelsEridium, Digital please! :D
Thank you so much!!!
Bumping up!
Bumping up!
Bump! : )
Bump! : )
Bump please!
Bump please!