Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | |V23| Slingjaw Snoots {CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@vanadium

Oh my god sorry, got lost in stuff and didn't see this. I need money, I'll be back asap! I think I know who I want drawn and-- and my phone just suggested,"quartered" as the next word after "drawn and" and now I can't stop laughing, oops. But yeah I'll be back! It miiight be a multiple order if that's okay. Probably three, so I'm gonna go rob Crim save up. :D
@vanadium

Oh my god sorry, got lost in stuff and didn't see this. I need money, I'll be back asap! I think I know who I want drawn and-- and my phone just suggested,"quartered" as the next word after "drawn and" and now I can't stop laughing, oops. But yeah I'll be back! It miiight be a multiple order if that's okay. Probably three, so I'm gonna go rob Crim save up. :D
Xt8Hv08.png
@vanadium

Also, this sounds unrelated but it's actually kinda not; do you read Romantically Apocalyptic by any chance~?
@vanadium

Also, this sounds unrelated but it's actually kinda not; do you read Romantically Apocalyptic by any chance~?
Xt8Hv08.png
@sai

Pinging myself so that I can find this later.
Awesome adopts by the way!!
@sai

Pinging myself so that I can find this later.
Awesome adopts by the way!!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@daemonicus
No worries, take your time~
I've got all day. ^^

And no I don't, but I shall check it out. :D
@daemonicus
No worries, take your time~
I've got all day. ^^

And no I don't, but I shall check it out. :D
@vanadium

I get the feeling you'd like it. A lot. The artwork and aesthetic are gorgeous.

Also, two of the dragons I want to get slingjaws of are kinda fandragons of the thing. Well, one's a bit of two characters. But he's a bit of a spoiler, too. Sooooo~ if you want to leave him until you reach the "Cancer" arc (if you decide to read that far - but I assure you it is so worth it, even if that's the only part you do read), I totally don't mind and it would probably actually help make my request make sense and give you an artistic idea to work with, I think? Although, if not, I can get you the one perfect frame from the comic to show both characters who have merged into this one dragon I need your art for. If any of that made the slightest bit of sense. xD

However, I am on my phone and if I leave this tab it'll undo this whole post and I'll never remember what I've said if it does that. So I'll put that picture in my commission form once I work out what exactly I'm doing with that (and I'll be able to get gems in a couple days, if none of my stuff sells in time, if that's okay? I didn't want to ask you to do the work until i have the means to pay you) if that works for you? Also, I have a gift for you that I will be sending you in a moment, hope you don't mind the random pm. ^_^
@vanadium

I get the feeling you'd like it. A lot. The artwork and aesthetic are gorgeous.

Also, two of the dragons I want to get slingjaws of are kinda fandragons of the thing. Well, one's a bit of two characters. But he's a bit of a spoiler, too. Sooooo~ if you want to leave him until you reach the "Cancer" arc (if you decide to read that far - but I assure you it is so worth it, even if that's the only part you do read), I totally don't mind and it would probably actually help make my request make sense and give you an artistic idea to work with, I think? Although, if not, I can get you the one perfect frame from the comic to show both characters who have merged into this one dragon I need your art for. If any of that made the slightest bit of sense. xD

However, I am on my phone and if I leave this tab it'll undo this whole post and I'll never remember what I've said if it does that. So I'll put that picture in my commission form once I work out what exactly I'm doing with that (and I'll be able to get gems in a couple days, if none of my stuff sells in time, if that's okay? I didn't want to ask you to do the work until i have the means to pay you) if that works for you? Also, I have a gift for you that I will be sending you in a moment, hope you don't mind the random pm. ^_^
Xt8Hv08.png
@Daemonicus
I'm definitely going to read it now— I have it ready to go in another tab. :D
And honestly, the wait will be perfect because I want to do as good a job as possible with your order, and I'd like to avoid spoilers.
I am excited holy craaaaap~
)and thank you again for that aaaaaaaaaa)
@Daemonicus
I'm definitely going to read it now— I have it ready to go in another tab. :D
And honestly, the wait will be perfect because I want to do as good a job as possible with your order, and I'd like to avoid spoilers.
I am excited holy craaaaap~
)and thank you again for that aaaaaaaaaa)
@vanadium

Aaaaaaaaahhh so am I! I don't get all that excited about much these days but aaAAAAAAAHH~ 8D
@vanadium

Aaaaaaaaahhh so am I! I don't get all that excited about much these days but aaAAAAAAAHH~ 8D
Xt8Hv08.png
@Daemonicus
I've gotten ~eight pages in and I AM HOOOOOOKED AAAAAAAA
@Daemonicus
I've gotten ~eight pages in and I AM HOOOOOOKED AAAAAAAA
@vanadium

I KNEW IT. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL? AND SNIPPY IS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE. :D
@vanadium

I KNEW IT. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL? AND SNIPPY IS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE. :D
Xt8Hv08.png
WE ARE OPEN YO~
WE ARE OPEN YO~