Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Bliz's Emporium~[Hiatus]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
@Blizoria I would love to have an slot but I don't have the money rn T^T
Is there any chance that you can save a slot for me until I get the money ? I would do it as soon as I can
@Blizoria I would love to have an slot but I don't have the money rn T^T
Is there any chance that you can save a slot for me until I get the money ? I would do it as soon as I can
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Blizoria [b]Order Form[/b] [b]Dragon Image/link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20471830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204719/20471830_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Hard Genes:[/b] [b]Skin / Accent link[/b] [b]Apparel name[/b] Peacebringer's Mantle [b]Payment[/b] probably gems or mix [b]Text[/b] [b]Size[/b] both [b]Flight Border[/b] default [b]Other?[/b] Nope!
@Blizoria

Order Form
Dragon Image/link:

20471830_350.png

Hard Genes:
Skin / Accent link
Apparel name Peacebringer's Mantle
Payment probably gems or mix
Text
Size both
Flight Border default
Other? Nope!
wASY1DG.png
@Avirein Added you that will be
40k(Base)+5k(gene)=45k Feel free to send the payment.

@Riftwing347
Sure that would be
50k(base)+10(genes)=60k Feel free to send the payment

@Nulume Yeah sure no problem. I do also accept any sort of skins/accents and old festive items if you have those. I dont mind.

@Exotic Sure that would be
50k(base)+5k(apparel)=55k Feel free to send payment.
@Avirein Added you that will be
40k(Base)+5k(gene)=45k Feel free to send the payment.

@Riftwing347
Sure that would be
50k(base)+10(genes)=60k Feel free to send the payment

@Nulume Yeah sure no problem. I do also accept any sort of skins/accents and old festive items if you have those. I dont mind.

@Exotic Sure that would be
50k(base)+5k(apparel)=55k Feel free to send payment.
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Blizoria

Payment sent~
@Blizoria

Payment sent~
wASY1DG.png
@Blizoria I only have items from the latest festivals like: [skin=16387] [skin=16384] [skin=16388] And [item=Ribbon Breeze Chest] [item=Hurricane Herald] But if you can keep a slot open for me that would me really nice
@Blizoria I only have items from the latest festivals like:

And

Ribbon Breeze Chest
Hurricane Herald

But if you can keep a slot open for me that would me really nice
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Blizoria

I'm curious about your adopts, but it looks like a lot of your images are linked incorrectly? I'm only seeing error boxes.
@Blizoria

I'm curious about your adopts, but it looks like a lot of your images are linked incorrectly? I'm only seeing error boxes.
CVYnSFU.png
@Blizoria [b]Order Form[/b] [b]Dragon Image/link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585/58433_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Hard Genes:[/b] none [b]Skin / Accent link[/b] none [b]Apparel name[/b] none [b]Payment[/b] Treasure [b]Text[/b] Write her name Ruby [b]Size[/b]both please [b]Flight Border[/b]default

@Blizoria
Order Form
Dragon Image/link:
58433_350.png

Hard Genes: none
Skin / Accent link none
Apparel name none
Payment Treasure
Text Write her name Ruby
Sizeboth please
Flight Borderdefault
al2p7n.jpg
@Nulume I wouldn't mind that ribbon chest. Sure I'd be happy to put a slot on hold for you.

@WeyrLeader Oh no. may I ask which ones? I might have to use imgr, if that's the case. Can you at least see the image?

@Yield What a lovley dragon, That comes to 50k
@Nulume I wouldn't mind that ribbon chest. Sure I'd be happy to put a slot on hold for you.

@WeyrLeader Oh no. may I ask which ones? I might have to use imgr, if that's the case. Can you at least see the image?

@Yield What a lovley dragon, That comes to 50k
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@blizoria

I think the problem might have been my computer. I can see it on my mobile and the headers are gorgeous! Please add me to the wait list.
@blizoria

I think the problem might have been my computer. I can see it on my mobile and the headers are gorgeous! Please add me to the wait list.
CVYnSFU.png
@Blizoria could you please put me on the pinglist for new breeds and open slots? Thank you!
@Blizoria could you please put me on the pinglist for new breeds and open slots? Thank you!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41