Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2016
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
Yay, time to grind in the coli! I love the skins, they look amazing!
Yay, time to grind in the coli! I love the skins, they look amazing!
mqdefault.jpg
Wooohhh!!!! WATER FLIGHT YAAASSSS!!!!!
Wooohhh!!!! WATER FLIGHT YAAASSSS!!!!!
LJs3qKx.gifwkvV56g.gif OaZXdZZ.png Nq6vpqM.gifXuST4Wm.gif
OhhHH
OhhHH
agender.pngbicatcher.png
Why Oh Why can't I get any chests in the coli? I bought: my tears, mariner's tattoos, school migration, and tender grasp from the market. I have been grinding the coli for hours and hours, in the suggested venues, and I haven't won a single chest! I've been in training grounds, forgotten cave, arena, waterway, and kelp beds... at least an hour in each, multiple hours in some.

Somebody please send me some lucky mojo or give me some advice on how to please the tidelord! I sent dozens of dragons to the tidelord last week! Were my offerings insufficient?

The two things I am dying to get are Leviathan and Rainbow Fins! Drooling! WANT!!! NEED!!!
Why Oh Why can't I get any chests in the coli? I bought: my tears, mariner's tattoos, school migration, and tender grasp from the market. I have been grinding the coli for hours and hours, in the suggested venues, and I haven't won a single chest! I've been in training grounds, forgotten cave, arena, waterway, and kelp beds... at least an hour in each, multiple hours in some.

Somebody please send me some lucky mojo or give me some advice on how to please the tidelord! I sent dozens of dragons to the tidelord last week! Were my offerings insufficient?

The two things I am dying to get are Leviathan and Rainbow Fins! Drooling! WANT!!! NEED!!!
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
Omg, Tender Grasp was MADE for my Papaya: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6704960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67050/6704960_350.png[/img] [/url] Lovely lovely creative skins and accents everyone! Loving the trend of skincents winning skin slots (or even skins with just a LITTLE of the original derg showing). I love accents too, but I love showing off my own dragon :D
Omg, Tender Grasp was MADE for my Papaya:

6704960_350.png

Lovely lovely creative skins and accents everyone! Loving the trend of skincents winning skin slots (or even skins with just a LITTLE of the original derg showing). I love accents too, but I love showing off my own dragon :D
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.png tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
All you amazing, talented artists are so mean! Making me spend all my money like this... *shakes fist* >:CC
All you amazing, talented artists are so mean! Making me spend all my money like this... *shakes fist* >:CC
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Yesssss.
Yesssss.
<3
<3
Happy Saturnalia!!!
Happy Saturnalia!!!
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48