Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED & MOVED
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 257 258
@Trinkets i'm interested in buying storm!
@Trinkets i'm interested in buying storm!
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
@xionofficial

Awesome, I'll set up a cr :-)
@xionofficial

Awesome, I'll set up a cr :-)
Bump.png
Bump.png
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@TheMythril @Elision @Trinkets
hi! this is prongss, but i changed my un to Rosetail, so i'd love if i could be kept on the pinglists! i'd also like for my specifics to be updated to imps/wc's. thank you!
@TheMythril @Elision @Trinkets
hi! this is prongss, but i changed my un to Rosetail, so i'd love if i could be kept on the pinglists! i'd also like for my specifics to be updated to imps/wc's. thank you!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
@Rosetail

No problem! I can change it for you!

Thanks for letting us know c:
@Rosetail

No problem! I can change it for you!

Thanks for letting us know c:
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@Trinkets Can I have Hex?
@Trinkets Can I have Hex?
USFOFiy.png
image_zpsygbquliq.png
image_zpsygbquliq.png
@Vengrahdiin @roachchoir @idlewildly @secretwaffle @wildgrapevine @Moonwater @pooses @Kaidan @Arigato @IndigoPi @Lainer @happyhat @Unthymely @LadyLacie @Prismakry @SakuraOkami7 @crateshya @Enigmatic @Talross @xionofficial @Silvermoon49 @lunasdead @danidawn @CaptainLoki @Doveilre @wildewinged @illegalrising @keionthewolf @Sorbertjiyong @ZombiiCrow @dragonbano @agentmodem @CrystalCoves @Rosetail @Resilient @vhenadahl @FaeRogue @Sanctorum @Beprisque @onehoureternity @Hanoverian23 @stormydanish @Wolfunicorn @ShadowEclipse @NightRaider @Secretssecret @DreamSlayer @Applechips @PhoenixFire @Ehecatl [center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/c9eaa3075e7422ac1e5c437921266530/tumblr_o5zmefeX5X1ujb89vo1_400.png[/img] [/center] Hello everyone! If you were ping in this post that means you participated in our survey and raffle! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to answer some questions we had an boy we were so happy to see how many people took part in it! We had 57 responses to our survey! I guessed we would only get about 10 to 15! I'm so amazed. So amazed in fact, that [b]I decided to draw TWO names instead of just one.[/b] Alright so I picked two numbers using a random number generator and! [b][size=5]The winners of our raffle are!![/size][/b] @Gowenna aaaaand! @seaofstars [b]If you two could PM me within the next 24 hours telling me which prize you prefer, that'd be wonderful![/b] And you both get to either choose a ticket good for any free dragon or! A clan runestone made by yours truly. ----- Also a few more things! If you were one of the 25% of people who said we [b]over-price dragons[/b] a bit, we heard you! But [b]please keep in mind[/b] all of us pay for genes ourselves. I know Trinkets and I have personally spent thousands of gems on genes. Most of our dragons didn't come as beautiful as they are now, and y'know, we'd rather make money than lose money. (But regardless we will try to be a little more conscious when pricing our dragons!)(also we're totally down for haggling) Also there were a few people's responses that made me curious to know more, so I might be sending you a message at some point asking if I can ask a few questions regarding your response. And another [b]note about the runestones[/b], if you didn't win and you'd still want one I do commissions. They're not cheap but you can PM me and we can work out a price ;) ----- I also wanted to use this time to announce that our hatchery is working on becoming a [b]lore hatchery[/b]. Elision is working on creating lore for our overall hatchery and also setting up a way so that people could buy lore with their dragons if they wanted to! So watch out for that, hopefully coming soon!!
@Vengrahdiin @roachchoir @idlewildly @secretwaffle @wildgrapevine @Moonwater @pooses @Kaidan @Arigato @IndigoPi @Lainer @happyhat @Unthymely @LadyLacie @Prismakry @SakuraOkami7 @crateshya @Enigmatic @Talross @xionofficial @Silvermoon49 @lunasdead @danidawn @CaptainLoki @Doveilre @wildewinged @illegalrising @keionthewolf @Sorbertjiyong @ZombiiCrow @dragonbano @agentmodem @CrystalCoves @Rosetail @Resilient @vhenadahl @FaeRogue @Sanctorum @Beprisque @onehoureternity @Hanoverian23 @stormydanish @Wolfunicorn @ShadowEclipse @NightRaider @Secretssecret @DreamSlayer @Applechips @PhoenixFire @Ehecatl

tumblr_o5zmefeX5X1ujb89vo1_400.png

Hello everyone! If you were ping in this post that means you participated in our survey and raffle! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to answer some questions we had an boy we were so happy to see how many people took part in it!

We had 57 responses to our survey! I guessed we would only get about 10 to 15! I'm so amazed. So amazed in fact, that I decided to draw TWO names instead of just one.

Alright so I picked two numbers using a random number generator and!

The winners of our raffle are!!

@Gowenna

aaaaand!

@seaofstars

If you two could PM me within the next 24 hours telling me which prize you prefer, that'd be wonderful!

And you both get to either choose a ticket good for any free dragon or! A clan runestone made by yours truly.

Also a few more things!

If you were one of the 25% of people who said we over-price dragons a bit, we heard you! But please keep in mind all of us pay for genes ourselves. I know Trinkets and I have personally spent thousands of gems on genes. Most of our dragons didn't come as beautiful as they are now, and y'know, we'd rather make money than lose money. (But regardless we will try to be a little more conscious when pricing our dragons!)(also we're totally down for haggling)

Also there were a few people's responses that made me curious to know more, so I might be sending you a message at some point asking if I can ask a few questions regarding your response.

And another note about the runestones, if you didn't win and you'd still want one I do commissions. They're not cheap but you can PM me and we can work out a price ;)

I also wanted to use this time to announce that our hatchery is working on becoming a lore hatchery. Elision is working on creating lore for our overall hatchery and also setting up a way so that people could buy lore with their dragons if they wanted to! So watch out for that, hopefully coming soon!!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril

I am amazed I won something. Awesome ;);)
@TheMythril

I am amazed I won something. Awesome ;);)
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan
FR+9 hours
Altus Pearl Breeder
22380.pnglightf2.png
@Ehecatl

I'm sorry but she's on hold for someone already, I could add you to the pinglist for future babies from that pair?
@Ehecatl

I'm sorry but she's on hold for someone already, I could add you to the pinglist for future babies from that pair?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 257 258