Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BrightLily Accents - Open!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@cryptic can do!! I see your avatar is wearing a copy. <3
@cryptic can do!! I see your avatar is wearing a copy. <3
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
@Kleinu

Yeah, couldnt resist when I saw a reblog about your post mentioning there was one copy in the AH 8v8), Its perfect for my bby Svanur
@Kleinu

Yeah, couldnt resist when I saw a reblog about your post mentioning there was one copy in the AH 8v8), Its perfect for my bby Svanur
@Kleinu

Could I be added to the general pinglist please? ^^
@Kleinu

Could I be added to the general pinglist please? ^^
kUL6lb9.png
@Kleinu Am I able to get a Strings & Pearls gem slot? :) Edit: I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist!
@Kleinu Am I able to get a Strings & Pearls gem slot? :) Edit: I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist!
EeSBIKd.png
@Kleinu
If you decide to run Strings&Pearls again, I'd like a slot! :D These flowers look so cute on my floofs.
@Kleinu
If you decide to run Strings&Pearls again, I'd like a slot! :D These flowers look so cute on my floofs.
@Kleinu
Fingers crossed that you'll do another accent run. I know I posted recently. But I need this accent so bad!
@Kleinu
Fingers crossed that you'll do another accent run. I know I posted recently. But I need this accent so bad!
EeSBIKd.png
@Cryptic @Chandrian @Valemora

I can do a 5 slot run of Strings and Pearls! If you're interested, I just need to know and I'd like to request payment up front so that I can but the blueprints!
@Cryptic @Chandrian @Valemora

I can do a 5 slot run of Strings and Pearls! If you're interested, I just need to know and I'd like to request payment up front so that I can but the blueprints!
@Kleinu
Thank you for the ping! However, I've already found accents for my tuns so I don't need a copy anymore...
@Kleinu
Thank you for the ping! However, I've already found accents for my tuns so I don't need a copy anymore...
@Kleinu can I get a golden lilly? even if it is a single reprint? ill by accent
@Kleinu can I get a golden lilly? even if it is a single reprint? ill by accent
@Emma I'd have to figure out pricing if you wanted a single reprint, but I know for sure that it would have to include the cost of the blueprint.
@Emma I'd have to figure out pricing if you wanted a single reprint, but I know for sure that it would have to include the cost of the blueprint.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19