Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scatterscroll Range Bug Contact Info
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
The clanbound scrolls are now rolling out. Quite a bit of the compensation process has to be verified by-hand, so we're working through these as quickly as possible in the order that we received them. Currently we're still on tickets that came in on the 29th.

You will receive an e-mailed reply when your clanbound scrolls have been issued.
The clanbound scrolls are now rolling out. Quite a bit of the compensation process has to be verified by-hand, so we're working through these as quickly as possible in the order that we received them. Currently we're still on tickets that came in on the 29th.

You will receive an e-mailed reply when your clanbound scrolls have been issued.
I wish I had noticed this earlier, I had used a scatterscroll during this time period and was so un happy withthe result that I ended up exalting that particular dragon. Ah well.
I wish I had noticed this earlier, I had used a scatterscroll during this time period and was so un happy withthe result that I ended up exalting that particular dragon. Ah well.
@Undel Um. I hate to be a pain, but I bought four Scatter scrolls off the AH, and I'm pretty certain they were all within the affected time period. Sadly I only got one of these clanbound things this morning. Is this a mistake or...? :c

Never mind! I found the email. It'd been shunted off into my spam folder. I know I bought four scrolls but apparently only one of them was before the 22nd. Thanks anyway. xD;
@Undel Um. I hate to be a pain, but I bought four Scatter scrolls off the AH, and I'm pretty certain they were all within the affected time period. Sadly I only got one of these clanbound things this morning. Is this a mistake or...? :c

Never mind! I found the email. It'd been shunted off into my spam folder. I know I bought four scrolls but apparently only one of them was before the 22nd. Thanks anyway. xD;
Hmm, I did use a scatterscroll during the bugged period, honestly. But I'm so late reporting it I think I'd feel bad asking for a clanbound scroll >>;

My Wildclaw wound up so.......blue
Hmm, I did use a scatterscroll during the bugged period, honestly. But I'm so late reporting it I think I'd feel bad asking for a clanbound scroll >>;

My Wildclaw wound up so.......blue
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
@Pardra

I sent in my email just now.
The staff will probably tell us when they're no longer accepting the emails, you should be fine sending one in.
@Pardra

I sent in my email just now.
The staff will probably tell us when they're no longer accepting the emails, you should be fine sending one in.
jt70xe.png
Thank you @Villain, I think I will email them, then.

*mumbles something about snarky lair reviews*
Thank you @Villain, I think I will email them, then.

*mumbles something about snarky lair reviews*
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
Welp, I got 14 Scatterscrolls back and I'm officially happy as a little clam. I've three left over and Finally got the exact Primary I had been hoping for(Chocolate! mm-mm!)

Thankyou very much, staffers. The wait was well worth it, and not even that long, really. I was quite happy to go open a chest, and find all those scrolls waiting for me(Kind've made the gilded chest lose its lustre for today hahaha!)
Welp, I got 14 Scatterscrolls back and I'm officially happy as a little clam. I've three left over and Finally got the exact Primary I had been hoping for(Chocolate! mm-mm!)

Thankyou very much, staffers. The wait was well worth it, and not even that long, really. I was quite happy to go open a chest, and find all those scrolls waiting for me(Kind've made the gilded chest lose its lustre for today hahaha!)
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
I've been telling myself since this came up that I was happy with my dragons, but after extensive lair rearranging I think I can finally admit that I'm not. :( I hope the admins are still taking tickets.
I've been telling myself since this came up that I was happy with my dragons, but after extensive lair rearranging I think I can finally admit that I'm not. :( I hope the admins are still taking tickets.
coH7AEL.png
Oh my.. somhow I am now affraid how much I will get back... I will scatter myself into insanity XD
Oh my.. somhow I am now affraid how much I will get back... I will scatter myself into insanity XD
@Undel

I hate to be a bother but I received an email stating that there were only records of me buying 1 scatterscroll from the MP and no records of me buying any from the AH so I was only reimbursed for one. I know for sure that I bought at least six or seven from the AH on August 25th (I even have the delivery messages still in my inbox). I understand that the site records don't reflect this so there isn't anything you guys can do, but I'm concerned that others may be missing out on clanbound scrolls due to a similar issue.
@Undel

I hate to be a bother but I received an email stating that there were only records of me buying 1 scatterscroll from the MP and no records of me buying any from the AH so I was only reimbursed for one. I know for sure that I bought at least six or seven from the AH on August 25th (I even have the delivery messages still in my inbox). I understand that the site records don't reflect this so there isn't anything you guys can do, but I'm concerned that others may be missing out on clanbound scrolls due to a similar issue.
kiterising.tumblr.com uvu
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19