Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scatterscroll Range Bug Contact Info
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Same boat here...Am I really on the list of folks who are in the process?

I realize you guys at FR are stretched thin and working on a ton of issues, but now I have multiple issues sent in not just this one, and with no response on anything, I am sorta left wandering...and wondering....

So I'm not stamping my foot, I am willing to wait while you work things out all over the place. But I am sorta raising eyebrows at more folk being let in teh game when so many past issues still are not resolved. To my mind, that's piling it on an already really tall pile, meaning I'll get buried and lost forever...
Same boat here...Am I really on the list of folks who are in the process?

I realize you guys at FR are stretched thin and working on a ton of issues, but now I have multiple issues sent in not just this one, and with no response on anything, I am sorta left wandering...and wondering....

So I'm not stamping my foot, I am willing to wait while you work things out all over the place. But I am sorta raising eyebrows at more folk being let in teh game when so many past issues still are not resolved. To my mind, that's piling it on an already really tall pile, meaning I'll get buried and lost forever...
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Sorry about the long wait time. I know that when we send out the scrolls we sort by date received, so it's possible that if you sent multiple tickets they're not being responded to because they're the newest ones.

When last I checked we were finished with all the tickets sent in the first day (which was well over half of them!) and are onto the ones sent on the 30th onwards. Aratim has been diligently doing tickets as well as managing the contact form e-mails.
Sorry about the long wait time. I know that when we send out the scrolls we sort by date received, so it's possible that if you sent multiple tickets they're not being responded to because they're the newest ones.

When last I checked we were finished with all the tickets sent in the first day (which was well over half of them!) and are onto the ones sent on the 30th onwards. Aratim has been diligently doing tickets as well as managing the contact form e-mails.
Huzzah! I was early(ish) in the second day, so hopefully Soon(tm). Thank you very much for the update, Undel.
Huzzah! I was early(ish) in the second day, so hopefully Soon(tm). Thank you very much for the update, Undel.
hJWOfQK.png
Hmmmm, thought I sent mine the first day but I've received nothing so... I guess not? Hopefully they show up soon. The baby I bought to scatter has grown up and come off cooldown in the time I've been waiting :|
Hmmmm, thought I sent mine the first day but I've received nothing so... I guess not? Hopefully they show up soon. The baby I bought to scatter has grown up and come off cooldown in the time I've been waiting :|
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@Undel

I sent in my first form on September 30th. I had to send in a second form on October 3rd because I forgot to add my account information/name, will this delay mine more or..?
@Undel

I sent in my first form on September 30th. I had to send in a second form on October 3rd because I forgot to add my account information/name, will this delay mine more or..?
vSxK3u9.png
you all say in october you sent me mine. NO. you didnt. i NEVER EVER received my scroll. never seen it, its not there, never was. Emailing an pinging mods/admin is really useless these days when you all dont reply til forever later IF EVER.
you all say in october you sent me mine. NO. you didnt. i NEVER EVER received my scroll. never seen it, its not there, never was. Emailing an pinging mods/admin is really useless these days when you all dont reply til forever later IF EVER.
I know I sent a report and I never even received a reply, even while looking back through emails.
I know I sent a report and I never even received a reply, even while looking back through emails.
NOW i have received the SS, thank you.
NOW i have received the SS, thank you.
I GOT MY SCROLLS, too :'D
Thank you, guys! Extended waiting makes me grumpy like nothing else, but now I can finally relax and get back to enjoying the site.
I GOT MY SCROLLS, too :'D
Thank you, guys! Extended waiting makes me grumpy like nothing else, but now I can finally relax and get back to enjoying the site.
*sigh*
Can I have hope to get them before Christmas?.. I don't even know the date I sent a masage, so...
*sigh*
Can I have hope to get them before Christmas?.. I don't even know the date I sent a masage, so...
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19