Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems for Sale - CLOSED
1 2 3
I have 0 gems left. I am not sure what's the highest ratio I can get but that's what I'm hoping for.
Is it really 1:210?

I need the treasure for a lot of things so hoping to get a good amount of treasure out of the gems.
Saving for Lair expansion, a skydancer scroll, and a 100k dragon. :)

Thank you for the help in advance. ^_^
I have 0 gems left. I am not sure what's the highest ratio I can get but that's what I'm hoping for.
Is it really 1:210?

I need the treasure for a lot of things so hoping to get a good amount of treasure out of the gems.
Saving for Lair expansion, a skydancer scroll, and a 100k dragon. :)

Thank you for the help in advance. ^_^
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
:o
@FoxTailTakeru I'm buying gems at 1:193 if you're interested. I'd be willing to buy your 1,194 gems right now for 230,442 treasure. :3 Just ping me if you're interested; if not, that's okay! I just wanted to offer~
@FoxTailTakeru I'm buying gems at 1:193 if you're interested. I'd be willing to buy your 1,194 gems right now for 230,442 treasure. :3 Just ping me if you're interested; if not, that's okay! I just wanted to offer~
@FoxTailTakeru I'll take 160 gems off your hands! That would be 33600 treasure. I'll send it over if you are interested.
@FoxTailTakeru I'll take 160 gems off your hands! That would be 33600 treasure. I'll send it over if you are interested.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
@Chaotic

Ehm, I'll try my luck with my board for now. ^_^ I shouldn't really be buying gems so I'll try and get the most for my money. :)

@pinkoak80

That sounds awesome. Thank you so much. :')
@Chaotic

Ehm, I'll try my luck with my board for now. ^_^ I shouldn't really be buying gems so I'll try and get the most for my money. :)

@pinkoak80

That sounds awesome. Thank you so much. :')
@FoxTailTakeru Okie doke, no worries. :)
@FoxTailTakeru Okie doke, no worries. :)
@FoxTailTakeru You're welcome!! I'll send it right over!!!
@FoxTailTakeru You're welcome!! I'll send it right over!!!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
:)
:)
got any gems left?
got any gems left?
[url]FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png[/url]
1 2 3