Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nine Lives, Nine Goodbyes-SPRITES + MORE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Echoo
I'd like to buy 5 tickets please!

@finneon
If I put ln the banner when I just came... will I still get 10 tickets? Just wondering!
@Echoo
I'd like to buy 5 tickets please!

@finneon
If I put ln the banner when I just came... will I still get 10 tickets? Just wondering!
rrt_smll_by_windy_breeze-da7prsu.gif
@finneon

I'm putting it in my sig after this post, sorry it's so late, will I still earn the extra tickets? I'll keep it in my sig until the raffle ends probably
@finneon

I'm putting it in my sig after this post, sorry it's so late, will I still earn the extra tickets? I'll keep it in my sig until the raffle ends probably
@echoo

I'm sending monies your way for raffle tickets, ^_^
@echoo

I'm sending monies your way for raffle tickets, ^_^
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Echoo
I'll be sending in money for 5 tickets~
@Echoo
I'll be sending in money for 5 tickets~
970.400px.thetipsymxrmaid_zpsats6d3ob.png
@Archo
Yup! You still get the 10 extra tickets!

@woomy
It's not late yet! It's still 4/20! (FR time; PST time)

@Seracosmos @theshuddering

I'll add your 10 extra tickets in the raffle!
@Archo
Yup! You still get the 10 extra tickets!

@woomy
It's not late yet! It's still 4/20! (FR time; PST time)

@Seracosmos @theshuddering

I'll add your 10 extra tickets in the raffle!
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@finneon
I got the animated banner! Woo!
@finneon
I got the animated banner! Woo!
rrt_smll_by_windy_breeze-da7prsu.gif
@Kiaora @SeraCosmos @Katalist @MissJinx @theshuddering @Frogata @LarkoftheRiver @Wasteofanangel @Aetherseer @Entei236 @Cosmological @Woomy @Timetot @Xaria @WhisperingThief @CrystalNight98 @Dreamweave @aleag2400 @Toranne @Raizyn@arashiyama @thatsmyname @Archo @thetipsymxrmaid @Sorikia

Sorry about the slight confusion but Finneon meant to take count of people who didn't want to be on the mystery day ping list -_-#

So sorry for pinging you guys again
@Kiaora @SeraCosmos @Katalist @MissJinx @theshuddering @Frogata @LarkoftheRiver @Wasteofanangel @Aetherseer @Entei236 @Cosmological @Woomy @Timetot @Xaria @WhisperingThief @CrystalNight98 @Dreamweave @aleag2400 @Toranne @Raizyn@arashiyama @thatsmyname @Archo @thetipsymxrmaid @Sorikia

Sorry about the slight confusion but Finneon meant to take count of people who didn't want to be on the mystery day ping list -_-#

So sorry for pinging you guys again
Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
@Echoo Hello, I would like to purchase 20 tickets, will send payment to you now. I also added the promo banner as my signature today, so that's 30 in total. Feel free to ping me for any more mystery days. Thanks! =D
@Echoo Hello, I would like to purchase 20 tickets, will send payment to you now. I also added the promo banner as my signature today, so that's 30 in total. Feel free to ping me for any more mystery days. Thanks! =D
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngnhknpyA.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Echoo
Whoops! Missed it. May I please purchase 100 more tickets? Thank you :)
@Echoo
Whoops! Missed it. May I please purchase 100 more tickets? Thank you :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Echoo

I'd like 5 more tickets. Sending payment. :)
@Echoo

I'd like 5 more tickets. Sending payment. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22