Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Day
1 2
@SwiftSeagull [img]http://g2.img-dpreview.com/68638E3D8378482ABAB653A987F5D5E5.jpg[/img] How could somebody not like baby seagull spots?
@SwiftSeagull 68638E3D8378482ABAB653A987F5D5E5.jpg

How could somebody not like baby seagull spots?
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png
@FMG - Aww! I know!!
@FMG - Aww! I know!!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
I don't know what to do. I'm so sad and there's nothing I can do to prove the teacher wrong.
I don't know what to do. I'm so sad and there's nothing I can do to prove the teacher wrong.
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png
@FMG
Your teacher sounds mean.
@FMG
Your teacher sounds mean.
@FMG
Get the Tidelord to flood your teacher's classroom! "HA! TAEK THAT!"
Seriously, your teacher sounds like a jerk. State your whole case, and be very self-assured. I think SOMEONE will believe you!
@FMG
Get the Tidelord to flood your teacher's classroom! "HA! TAEK THAT!"
Seriously, your teacher sounds like a jerk. State your whole case, and be very self-assured. I think SOMEONE will believe you!
Waystone3.gif
@FMG

What exactly were the circumstances that prompted your teacher that made her think you were cheating?

Did you hand your HW to your friend during a test, which was why your teacher thought that it was your test? If you were doing a test, did you hand in your test paper(s) to your teacher before you gave your friend your HW?

Get into the mindset of your teacher. Please understand that teachers have a reason for reacting the way they did even though they could have handled it better.

Edit: In the case that you were doing something you weren't supposed to do--it's fine, mistakes happen, just do whatever it takes to not get them more in a suspicious mood. In the case that you were innocent, back it up with notes you prepped before the test and things like that, including the HW papers that you handed to your friend.

Best of luck.
@FMG

What exactly were the circumstances that prompted your teacher that made her think you were cheating?

Did you hand your HW to your friend during a test, which was why your teacher thought that it was your test? If you were doing a test, did you hand in your test paper(s) to your teacher before you gave your friend your HW?

Get into the mindset of your teacher. Please understand that teachers have a reason for reacting the way they did even though they could have handled it better.

Edit: In the case that you were doing something you weren't supposed to do--it's fine, mistakes happen, just do whatever it takes to not get them more in a suspicious mood. In the case that you were innocent, back it up with notes you prepped before the test and things like that, including the HW papers that you handed to your friend.

Best of luck.
@FMG

Omg your teacher is such a jerk! Try as hard as you can to convince him otherwise!!

But ya... I can relate to the bad day thing to do with teachers. Had a bit of a teacher catastrophe myself today as well: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1828708

Teachers need to stop being so insensitive and mean to students...
@FMG

Omg your teacher is such a jerk! Try as hard as you can to convince him otherwise!!

But ya... I can relate to the bad day thing to do with teachers. Had a bit of a teacher catastrophe myself today as well: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1828708

Teachers need to stop being so insensitive and mean to students...
39262092.png
1 2