Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Can you breed these?
1 2 3 4 5
@eoghania @secretsound sure! I'll send a dragon over! :) will do that straight away
@eoghania @secretsound sure! I'll send a dragon over! :) will do that straight away
@lhuin @secretsound thank you both so much for doing this! I really appreciate it, so so much. Especially knowing that Snowdrift is so special to you. ugh people are so niiceee
@lhuin @secretsound thank you both so much for doing this! I really appreciate it, so so much. Especially knowing that Snowdrift is so special to you. ugh people are so niiceee
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

You said something about 23rd? Did you want me to hold the nest till then? :)
@eoghania

You said something about 23rd? Did you want me to hold the nest till then? :)
@Emrakul Yes please!
@Emrakul Yes please!
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

Okay! :)
@eoghania

Okay! :)
@eoghania [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23084840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230849/23084840_350.png[/img] [/url] This female imp came out with very similar colors to what you were looking for :D The only thing is her primary is Grey but otherwise she's got Obsidian/Black for her wings and tertiary.
@eoghania

23084840_350.png

This female imp came out with very similar colors to what you were looking for :D The only thing is her primary is Grey but otherwise she's got Obsidian/Black for her wings and tertiary.
@Emrakul omg I love her! I played around in Scrying Workshop and she's going to look amazing with thylacine *u* How much would you like for her?
@Emrakul omg I love her! I played around in Scrying Workshop and she's going to look amazing with thylacine *u* How much would you like for her?
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

Wow, sorry for the very late reply! I wouldn't mind lending Tarot if you are still interested!
@eoghania

Wow, sorry for the very late reply! I wouldn't mind lending Tarot if you are still interested!
@eoghani

How about 15k?
@eoghani

How about 15k?
@ClickMist That's ok! I actually have someone nesting a pair for me that should hatch today, I think! Thanks though ^_^

@Emrakul That works! I'll send over a CR :D
@ClickMist That's ok! I actually have someone nesting a pair for me that should hatch today, I think! Thanks though ^_^

@Emrakul That works! I'll send over a CR :D
OUvnFRA.png
1 2 3 4 5