Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR | Liquidating Accents + Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mogaar

Ahh, I'm glad I was able to make you so happy!! You're more than welcome! You're doing me a favor, too, haha.

Unfortunately, I did just yesterday! Sorry about that. All I have left is in the post on page 5. I'm going to keep updating that with what I have left.
@Mogaar

Ahh, I'm glad I was able to make you so happy!! You're more than welcome! You're doing me a favor, too, haha.

Unfortunately, I did just yesterday! Sorry about that. All I have left is in the post on page 5. I'm going to keep updating that with what I have left.
Ave.
@Agens

Oh ok, I saw it on the link, so I just thought I'd ask.

I also see that you have some things still on your dragons in your lair that I would be interested in.

The cleaver, your red percher, your tail rings and a complete bloodscale set. Are you willing to sell those? Shoot me a price in gems and treasure. Also are you interested in selling Antony? My daughter might be interested in him, but she's taking a nap at the moment, so I can't ask her.
@Agens

Oh ok, I saw it on the link, so I just thought I'd ask.

I also see that you have some things still on your dragons in your lair that I would be interested in.

The cleaver, your red percher, your tail rings and a complete bloodscale set. Are you willing to sell those? Shoot me a price in gems and treasure. Also are you interested in selling Antony? My daughter might be interested in him, but she's taking a nap at the moment, so I can't ask her.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@Mogaar

No problem!

Ahh, sorry, the cleaver, red percher, and bloodscale set, and Antony I'm keeping for sentimental reasons. I can toss you the river royalist tail rings though, for like. 85kt? if that sounds fine to you.
@Mogaar

No problem!

Ahh, sorry, the cleaver, red percher, and bloodscale set, and Antony I'm keeping for sentimental reasons. I can toss you the river royalist tail rings though, for like. 85kt? if that sounds fine to you.
Ave.
@Agens

I'll pass on the rings, they are on the MP for 100 gems, so I can get them at a later time.

I just asked my daughter and she wasn't as excited about him as I thought. She's not looking for mirrors anymore, evidently.

Thanks for everything!
@Agens

I'll pass on the rings, they are on the MP for 100 gems, so I can get them at a later time.

I just asked my daughter and she wasn't as excited about him as I thought. She's not looking for mirrors anymore, evidently.

Thanks for everything!
@Mogaar

Oh, I didn't see that! My bad! I could sell them for 80 gems if you'd like.

No problem!
@Mogaar

Oh, I didn't see that! My bad! I could sell them for 80 gems if you'd like.

No problem!
Ave.
@Agens

Any chance might you have some retired holiday apparel? The companion comet in particular?
@Agens

Any chance might you have some retired holiday apparel? The companion comet in particular?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Agens

CR on the way for the rings.
@Agens

CR on the way for the rings.
@stormcaleum

Sorry, nope! All of that stuff sold pretty darn fast. Only holiday apparel I still have are two chillspike collars!
@stormcaleum

Sorry, nope! All of that stuff sold pretty darn fast. Only holiday apparel I still have are two chillspike collars!
Ave.
List on page 5 updated again!
List on page 5 updated again!
Ave.
1 2 3 4 5 6