Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF] For The Birds! (DRAWING)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101 102
[color= #008B8B]Just a handful of updates that have been snuck in during the week that you might already have noticed. Firstly, there's an [b]extra page on the Feather Ledger for statistics![/b] So far I've only got one column up, but when I have a moment I'll see what other numbers I can stick in there. Some people that have seen the page have already done some competing... o_o We've also decided on our [b]End Date[/b]! The last feathers will be distributed on [b]May 25[/b], we'll give you some time to do any doublechecking, and then we will begin drawing tickets in June! I'd also like to apologise for being a little slower with the replies this week. There's just some things goin on' ^_^ Don't forget that you can also send to @Vanq! Can't wait to see how the weekly story ends too! >:) And this is the Lilac-breasted Roller, [i]Coracias caudatus[/i][center] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/27bf37e4a89f09733027dc133d0c7553/tumblr_nw6zvlJK8j1r3xjkvo1_500.jpg[/img] [color= #008B8B]Photo by Jurgen Ley [/center] [size=1] @BMVagabond @Meyoline @Chocoli @Hawkfeather @brain4puzzles @rororat @Sumatra @Demonskid @Nyanta @MoogleSam @SenchaDrake @MadaraKeehl @nogitsune1992 @Dinsdale @Feudalserenity @Pavus @Nikotine @MikuMint @Polygone @lightsucks @Wildswirls @Amibait @EvilCopepod @KuraikoDesu @themightyfall @McWumbo @Okapi @Shadowsole @mithrel @ancientsecrets @Arkiatta @memprime @(x)NornVerdandi @FeatherAsh @Nryenth @Brindlefur @Shishiru @Agareia @Sammal02 @Byrion @Kijame @Geliril @LaraAelric @SkyyeofEmber @Higuchi @mageoftime @Aeonox @Paprikastick @technicaldragon @TheBastian @Arietta @Zenkitty @Uhthymely @HondaYori @Xaria @cattoepicker @Aarune @Noor @Pyrasaur @Mangoeclipse @Zwolfoi @Bewildebeest @Giratina @kithri @Calluth @Teletraan @Pachirisu @drgnhawk @Voodoocat @ml1201 @DragonDreamFlyer @Alphamecka @Houtori @Mithian @TheSunTheGodsSaw @GhostQueen13 @Camero @SpiritofAuron @Krimie @emaster012 @LadySithis @roseangel2 @Aspyria @KimiLavender @SolarPhoenix @Orgetzu @Leucoss @anhbon921 @Competitor @Weel @Inukaya @Akal @serrina @Synera @ForestGuardian @maramcgregor @PoizonRoze @Oricole @Saiyouri @Zillua @Silverins @captaindandi @PyroBlaze @Dreamcoyote @Catcats @arashiyama @LocalGhostBoy @thatsmyname @Meowcats @AetherSeer @Harmonywish @Zaelium @glacevoleur @wulfilalice @RedlaSunShowers @caelumdeity @PhysikLily @Impatiens @synnful @Kuhal @Lilykittens @Self @Anniecat @Endymien @
Just a handful of updates that have been snuck in during the week that you might already have noticed.

Firstly, there's an extra page on the Feather Ledger for statistics! So far I've only got one column up, but when I have a moment I'll see what other numbers I can stick in there. Some people that have seen the page have already done some competing... o_o

We've also decided on our End Date! The last feathers will be distributed on May 25, we'll give you some time to do any doublechecking, and then we will begin drawing tickets in June!

I'd also like to apologise for being a little slower with the replies this week. There's just some things goin on' ^_^ Don't forget that you can also send to @Vanq!

Can't wait to see how the weekly story ends too! >:)

And this is the Lilac-breasted Roller, Coracias caudatus
tumblr_nw6zvlJK8j1r3xjkvo1_500.jpg
Photo by Jurgen Ley

@BMVagabond @Meyoline @Chocoli @Hawkfeather @brain4puzzles @rororat @Sumatra @Demonskid @Nyanta @MoogleSam @SenchaDrake @MadaraKeehl @nogitsune1992 @Dinsdale @Feudalserenity @Pavus @Nikotine @MikuMint @Polygone @lightsucks @Wildswirls @Amibait @EvilCopepod @KuraikoDesu @themightyfall @McWumbo @Okapi @Shadowsole @mithrel @ancientsecrets @Arkiatta @memprime @(x)NornVerdandi @FeatherAsh @Nryenth @Brindlefur @Shishiru @Agareia @Sammal02 @Byrion @Kijame @Geliril @LaraAelric @SkyyeofEmber @Higuchi @mageoftime @Aeonox @Paprikastick @technicaldragon @TheBastian @Arietta @Zenkitty @Uhthymely @HondaYori @Xaria @cattoepicker @Aarune @Noor @Pyrasaur @Mangoeclipse @Zwolfoi @Bewildebeest @Giratina @kithri @Calluth @Teletraan @Pachirisu @drgnhawk @Voodoocat @ml1201 @DragonDreamFlyer @Alphamecka @Houtori @Mithian @TheSunTheGodsSaw @GhostQueen13 @Camero @SpiritofAuron @Krimie @emaster012 @LadySithis @roseangel2 @Aspyria @KimiLavender @SolarPhoenix @Orgetzu @Leucoss @anhbon921 @Competitor @Weel @Inukaya @Akal @serrina @Synera @ForestGuardian @maramcgregor @PoizonRoze @Oricole @Saiyouri @Zillua @Silverins @captaindandi @PyroBlaze @Dreamcoyote @Catcats @arashiyama @LocalGhostBoy @thatsmyname @Meowcats @AetherSeer @Harmonywish @Zaelium @glacevoleur @wulfilalice @RedlaSunShowers @caelumdeity @PhysikLily @Impatiens @synnful @Kuhal @Lilykittens @Self @Anniecat @Endymien @
...rainbow bird. It looked at the...

((I'm participating in the story! Yay!))
...rainbow bird. It looked at the...

((I'm participating in the story! Yay!))
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Dalison Sending you some chests for feathers. (Sorry I don't know if I should ping you here or not, just doing it to be safe)
@Dalison Sending you some chests for feathers. (Sorry I don't know if I should ping you here or not, just doing it to be safe)
Akirbeak, and asked, "Where's the grub?"
Akirbeak, and asked, "Where's the grub?"
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@dalison moar feathers!! Stuff has been tossed in your general direction.
@dalison moar feathers!! Stuff has been tossed in your general direction.
I'm like the laziest raffle participant ever. Despite the pings I keep forgetting to actually do or send or post stuff XD Dishonor on me, dishonor on my cow.
I'm like the laziest raffle participant ever. Despite the pings I keep forgetting to actually do or send or post stuff XD Dishonor on me, dishonor on my cow.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
@Dalison
(pssst- bless you for offering tickets in Shadow OOF raffle)
@Dalison
(pssst- bless you for offering tickets in Shadow OOF raffle)
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox Anything for mother <3
@Aeonox Anything for mother <3
The akirbeak, startled, nonetheless quickly replied...
The akirbeak, startled, nonetheless quickly replied...
nature-01.gif172153.pngBC539071S.png174239.pngnature-01.gif
*gently sends things once more*

*cannot follow the story to even begin to participate lol*
*gently sends things once more*

*cannot follow the story to even begin to participate lol*
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101 102