Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Gen 1's for the taking!
1 2
@WanderingHylotl
If I had to pick one, I gotta go Red Guardian. I have too many male Mirrors as is.
@WanderingHylotl
If I had to pick one, I gotta go Red Guardian. I have too many male Mirrors as is.
@WanderinHylotl Oop. Looks like that cute White Tundra has been spoken for. Darn D: I was too slow. Oh well. Could I grab this cutie, if possible? :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18000123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180002/18000123_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WanderinHylotl
Oop. Looks like that cute White Tundra has been spoken for. Darn D: I was too slow. Oh well.
Could I grab this cutie, if possible? :3

18000123_350.png
TOW2n3q.png
@WanderinHylotl
Number five please~!
@WanderinHylotl
Number five please~!
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@WanderinHylotl the blue Fae
@WanderinHylotl the blue Fae
VhIkbS8.gif
MlmX2Dr.png
@Bowno I'm so sorry, he's already been spoken for! Since I will be cleaning out my lair there will be lots of new dragons coming, so keep an eye out! I've also got 2 gen 1's left for the taking here, if either of those interest you! I updated the post :D I also have a sales page here, (they're "make an offer" sales!) if you're interested in taking a peek!!

@JessicaLovesGod I'm not sure which fae you mean, I'm sorry! the only fae I have left is a forest/teal/thistle!
@Bowno I'm so sorry, he's already been spoken for! Since I will be cleaning out my lair there will be lots of new dragons coming, so keep an eye out! I've also got 2 gen 1's left for the taking here, if either of those interest you! I updated the post :D I also have a sales page here, (they're "make an offer" sales!) if you're interested in taking a peek!!

@JessicaLovesGod I'm not sure which fae you mean, I'm sorry! the only fae I have left is a forest/teal/thistle!
@WanderinHylotl

Yea that one
@WanderinHylotl

Yea that one
VhIkbS8.gif
MlmX2Dr.png
@JessicaLovesGod It looks like you have no space left for dragons!
@JessicaLovesGod It looks like you have no space left for dragons!
@WanderinHylotl might let one of mine go
@WanderinHylotl might let one of mine go
VhIkbS8.gif
MlmX2Dr.png
1 2