Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Earth Day Conquest - WINNERS!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49
@DarkBahamut Sending you 12 dragons for regular lane!
@DarkBahamut Sending you 12 dragons for regular lane!
33kfx2d.jpg WMCEgD8.png JNq0Ryb.png pisces_int_by_xnedra22-d9o6qxe.png
@Eveningrun Ready for them :)
@Eveningrun Ready for them :)
@DarkBahamut I'll be sending 8 lvl 10 dragons for tickets shortly!
@DarkBahamut I'll be sending 8 lvl 10 dragons for tickets shortly!
@minty Ready! :)
@minty Ready! :)
I left myself marked online all night. I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by my mistake. I'm on now and able to take fodder~
I left myself marked online all night. I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by my mistake. I'm on now and able to take fodder~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
[quote name="HarumiMiharu" date=2016-04-13 09:36:53] no one receiving fast lane dragons is online now :, ( [/quote] 9 hours later and again nobody doing fast lane is online
HarumiMiharu wrote on 2016-04-13:
no one receiving fast lane dragons is online now :, (

9 hours later and again nobody doing fast lane is online
@HarumiMiharu I can take them, just pop in the comment that they are fastlane and the payout and I'll pick them up :)
@HarumiMiharu I can take them, just pop in the comment that they are fastlane and the payout and I'll pick them up :)
@LadyRiat

Sending a couple of very loud dragons to help wake up Earthshaker.
@LadyRiat

Sending a couple of very loud dragons to help wake up Earthshaker.
@Rap

Sending 9 level 5 Coatls for Fastlane.

edit: wait, whoops, you don't do fastlane. Cancelling CRs as soon as I figure out who can take them!
@Rap

Sending 9 level 5 Coatls for Fastlane.

edit: wait, whoops, you don't do fastlane. Cancelling CRs as soon as I figure out who can take them!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog Hey no worries, I'll accept them anyway.
@FliptheFrog Hey no worries, I'll accept them anyway.
hEedqrx.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49