Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | User Imposters
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Lots of users with roots of Aey in there. But you 5 are the only actives.

Hello beautiful like-minded ones! <3

@Laeyein @Raeyena @Vaeya @Chantaey @Kaeyonles
Lots of users with roots of Aey in there. But you 5 are the only actives.

Hello beautiful like-minded ones! <3

@Laeyein @Raeyena @Vaeya @Chantaey @Kaeyonles
MoiaeHX.png
@sivan You had you name first I think but with a few letters changed :P
@sivan You had you name first I think but with a few letters changed :P
dragon-animated-gif-34.gif5ShH.gif
@Orbit
@Orbit
fireh5.png
@Aey Well hello, gorgeous!

Edit: Just noticed we also joined on the same day. Koinkidink!
@Aey Well hello, gorgeous!

Edit: Just noticed we also joined on the same day. Koinkidink!
Had to play with user search for this and to my surprise, I have a few! @larvesta @Vortex @Vorteil @Vortexes + 24 other with ´vortex´ in their username

Hi you guys!
Had to play with user search for this and to my surprise, I have a few! @larvesta @Vortex @Vorteil @Vortexes + 24 other with ´vortex´ in their username

Hi you guys!
The closest I get to an imposter is @/Satchels

It's not surprising though. I came up with my username in middle school and it's just been the one I've always used.
The closest I get to an imposter is @/Satchels

It's not surprising though. I came up with my username in middle school and it's just been the one I've always used.
@Katalia
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
@Katalia
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
chlZfGD.png
@Lightshadow?
@Lightshadow?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Zazikel @Zizi (inactive I think)

Hey buddies how's it going with our Z group? (sorry if my pointless ping disrupts you!) :)
@Zazikel @Zizi (inactive I think)

Hey buddies how's it going with our Z group? (sorry if my pointless ping disrupts you!) :)
A0qtRly.gif
So apparently I am but one of thirty plays on Sigma. Most users have far more creative versions, such as @SigmaBunny, @SinisterSigma, @SigmaSaxon, and @SigmaKlim, but I am probably most likely to be confused with @Sigmatos or @Sigmatic, if they're still around.

(Sorry for the pings, fellow Sigmae, I'm just curious to see who's what and such!)
So apparently I am but one of thirty plays on Sigma. Most users have far more creative versions, such as @SigmaBunny, @SinisterSigma, @SigmaSaxon, and @SigmaKlim, but I am probably most likely to be confused with @Sigmatos or @Sigmatic, if they're still around.

(Sorry for the pings, fellow Sigmae, I'm just curious to see who's what and such!)
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37