Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | H's All Things Art [CLOSED | 50-100K]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@TanuKyle she has kids now too! Time flies.

@Hieraaetus haha perfect. Those breeds make it extra funny, I can so easily picture Tas and Sycamine as them. Will do! :)
@TanuKyle she has kids now too! Time flies.

@Hieraaetus haha perfect. Those breeds make it extra funny, I can so easily picture Tas and Sycamine as them. Will do! :)
@Hieraaetus
Well that went fast, I guess I just wait till next time!
@Hieraaetus
Well that went fast, I guess I just wait till next time!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora
I know, I'm sorry! I finished updating the post, went to get a cup of tea and came back with everything filled.
You're still on the ping list for next round.

-H
@Takora
I know, I'm sorry! I finished updating the post, went to get a cup of tea and came back with everything filled.
You're still on the ping list for next round.

-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Hieraaetus
Desired Piece: sketch page +interaction with a subject
Subject Name: Ryoko Taino
Links to Reference Material: http://boricuafreak.deviantart.com/art/Nobody-Knows-307299683 --that's an old pic of her but that's the basic outline of her. Like how her hind paws and front paws are like.
Specifications: Ryoko is a mixture of numerous animals. She has a pitbull head with two curved horns with two notches on each horn. She has show cropped ears...A cat nose, cat eyes, a leopard body structure. A raptor tail which connect to the body like dinosaurs. A sickle claw on her hind paws. So three normal toes and one sickle claw on the "inside" toes. Her forepaw are "werewolf-like" so have fingers. The middle of her head she has feathers that go down mid neck. She has a pointed tongue and a dinosaur like mouth...so the fleshy things on the sides of a Dino's open mouth...she has that.
She is an assassin, so she is sly and stealthy. Highly aggressive and is known to bite first and ask questions later. When she is angry her feathers frill up and out.
When she hunts she takes down an appointment like a raptor so her hind legs are out more.
Can I have her interacting with another creature that looks exactly like her but their horns are like a bulls horn? Like her rubbing against his neck?
@Hieraaetus
Desired Piece: sketch page +interaction with a subject
Subject Name: Ryoko Taino
Links to Reference Material: http://boricuafreak.deviantart.com/art/Nobody-Knows-307299683 --that's an old pic of her but that's the basic outline of her. Like how her hind paws and front paws are like.
Specifications: Ryoko is a mixture of numerous animals. She has a pitbull head with two curved horns with two notches on each horn. She has show cropped ears...A cat nose, cat eyes, a leopard body structure. A raptor tail which connect to the body like dinosaurs. A sickle claw on her hind paws. So three normal toes and one sickle claw on the "inside" toes. Her forepaw are "werewolf-like" so have fingers. The middle of her head she has feathers that go down mid neck. She has a pointed tongue and a dinosaur like mouth...so the fleshy things on the sides of a Dino's open mouth...she has that.
She is an assassin, so she is sly and stealthy. Highly aggressive and is known to bite first and ask questions later. When she is angry her feathers frill up and out.
When she hunts she takes down an appointment like a raptor so her hind legs are out more.
Can I have her interacting with another creature that looks exactly like her but their horns are like a bulls horn? Like her rubbing against his neck?
littlefrsig.png
@Hieraaetus

Now that I think of it - could I upgrade to a full body picture with shading and a forum-useable avatar headshot? How much would that be in treasure (so I can put aside that much)?

Specifications:
- standing humanoid half-dragon with digitigrade legs, a tail, wings, forked tongue, sharp teeth, human-like arms with hands and small claws on the fingers
- light green skin/scales, emerald green slitted eyes, red horns/accents
- athletic build, muscular but not a bulky brick
- golden ear-ring on the right ear
- short pants/loincloth to keep things nicely SFW (kinda like the guy in this aztec costume has on http://profe.benjaminearwicker.com/images/social/230/Aztec%20warrior%20at%20NKU.JPG)
@Hieraaetus

Now that I think of it - could I upgrade to a full body picture with shading and a forum-useable avatar headshot? How much would that be in treasure (so I can put aside that much)?

Specifications:
- standing humanoid half-dragon with digitigrade legs, a tail, wings, forked tongue, sharp teeth, human-like arms with hands and small claws on the fingers
- light green skin/scales, emerald green slitted eyes, red horns/accents
- athletic build, muscular but not a bulky brick
- golden ear-ring on the right ear
- short pants/loincloth to keep things nicely SFW (kinda like the guy in this aztec costume has on http://profe.benjaminearwicker.com/images/social/230/Aztec%20warrior%20at%20NKU.JPG)
@Littletaino
The other creature counts as the other subject, so that shouldn't be a problem. I've PM'd you about a few more details.

@Lantander
Yes, that won't be a problem.
If you want the avatar to be from the fullbody, you'd just pay for the fullbody.
If you'd like it different to the fullbody, it would be 50K.

Cheers,
-H
@Littletaino
The other creature counts as the other subject, so that shouldn't be a problem. I've PM'd you about a few more details.

@Lantander
Yes, that won't be a problem.
If you want the avatar to be from the fullbody, you'd just pay for the fullbody.
If you'd like it different to the fullbody, it would be 50K.

Cheers,
-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Hieraaetus

Ok, then I'll take the fullbody and a separate and different avatar headshot. That way I can still crop a second avatar out of the big picture and have two to switch back and forth with.

That makes it... 150k in total? Ok, I'll set that much aside.
@Hieraaetus

Ok, then I'll take the fullbody and a separate and different avatar headshot. That way I can still crop a second avatar out of the big picture and have two to switch back and forth with.

That makes it... 150k in total? Ok, I'll set that much aside.
@Hieraaetus please take me off the ping list
@Hieraaetus please take me off the ping list
ECNdq9d.png
@Lantander
That shouldn't be a problem at all! I'll get to it ^v^

@SunDragon
Removed.

-H
@Lantander
That shouldn't be a problem at all! I'll get to it ^v^

@SunDragon
Removed.

-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Littletaino Thanks to some good weather, I sat down today and got your sketch page done! Ryoko is indeed a marvellous creature with her chimeric features. It's been a while since I've drawn 'bullies, I'd forgotten how much fun their faces were to draw. [center][url=http://i44.tinypic.com/fu59hz.jpg][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/11ta7tf.jpg[/img][/url] [i]Click for Fullsize[/i][/center] Thank you for letting my draw your awesome critter! -H
@Littletaino
Thanks to some good weather, I sat down today and got your sketch page done! Ryoko is indeed a marvellous creature with her chimeric features. It's been a while since I've drawn 'bullies, I'd forgotten how much fun their faces were to draw.

11ta7tf.jpg
Click for Fullsize

Thank you for letting my draw your awesome critter!
-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19