Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | H's All Things Art [CLOSED | 50-100K]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Koi
Ahh glad you like it, these boys are so gorgeous!
Uhh quick calculation: 10K for the pair bust, 15K for the single fullbody + 10K for the additional subject = 35K all up?

@moyaofthemist @Littletaino
Certainly to both, added! ^v^

-H
@Koi
Ahh glad you like it, these boys are so gorgeous!
Uhh quick calculation: 10K for the pair bust, 15K for the single fullbody + 10K for the additional subject = 35K all up?

@moyaofthemist @Littletaino
Certainly to both, added! ^v^

-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Hieraaetus

Could I also be added to the ping list? C:
@Hieraaetus

Could I also be added to the ping list? C:
ZGYmTia.png
@Maye The final piece- your Shadowdancers! Such lovely fluffy swandragons they are. [center][url=http://i44.tinypic.com/29qo3sj.jpg][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2aepjqh.jpg[/img][/url] [i]Click for Fullsize[/i][/center] Thank you for your patience with the delays for this round, and thank you for letting me draw all your gorgeous dragons! -H PS: @Magpie is added!
@Maye

The final piece- your Shadowdancers! Such lovely fluffy swandragons they are.

2aepjqh.jpg
Click for Fullsize

Thank you for your patience with the delays for this round, and thank you for letting me draw all your gorgeous dragons!
-H

PS: @Magpie is added!
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
Are these still open? c: (In other words, may I order one? )
Are these still open? c: (In other words, may I order one? )
As you can see, each element has its own strengths and weaknesses...but Fire is the best! ~Iroh
@Hieraaetus
Sorry for the late reply, but this is absolutely beautiful! The feathers and fur is absolutely gorgeous and I think you should update your example pictures because in my opinion youve improved a lot since those guardians! Your artwork is amazing and id love to commission more. Do you know when you're opening slots again?
@Hieraaetus
Sorry for the late reply, but this is absolutely beautiful! The feathers and fur is absolutely gorgeous and I think you should update your example pictures because in my opinion youve improved a lot since those guardians! Your artwork is amazing and id love to commission more. Do you know when you're opening slots again?
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Shadowhawk
The first page of this thread has my reserves status, the second post right under all the information. I'm currently not taking new commissions, but I'll happily add you to the ping list for when they open again!

@Maye
Thank you!
I am going to hold off opening slots straight away again, and giving the main page a serious overhaul!

Cheers,
-H
@Shadowhawk
The first page of this thread has my reserves status, the second post right under all the information. I'm currently not taking new commissions, but I'll happily add you to the ping list for when they open again!

@Maye
Thank you!
I am going to hold off opening slots straight away again, and giving the main page a serious overhaul!

Cheers,
-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Hieraaetus: Alrighty, in that case, can you add me to the ping list? c:
@Hieraaetus: Alrighty, in that case, can you add me to the ping list? c:
As you can see, each element has its own strengths and weaknesses...but Fire is the best! ~Iroh
@Hieraaetus
Those dragon busts are gorgeous! I sure hope you're getting well tipped! I would easily pay 3x your current prices and i'm sure if you ever did increase your prices you wouldn't be stuck for commissions! Keep up the good work :D
@Hieraaetus
Those dragon busts are gorgeous! I sure hope you're getting well tipped! I would easily pay 3x your current prices and i'm sure if you ever did increase your prices you wouldn't be stuck for commissions! Keep up the good work :D
CE02-BFC3-81-A5-4-D7-B-9658-FC05-EFAF926-C.png
@Shadowhawk
Certainly! You've been added. [Hopefully the forums will let me edit my post to show so, elsewise it's in my off-site records]

@Raquel
Thank you!

I'm currently giving my prices and guidelines a major overhaul. This is the first time I've ever done anything large scale regarding commissions and the first two rounds have taught me a lot!

Cheers,
-H
@Shadowhawk
Certainly! You've been added. [Hopefully the forums will let me edit my post to show so, elsewise it's in my off-site records]

@Raquel
Thank you!

I'm currently giving my prices and guidelines a major overhaul. This is the first time I've ever done anything large scale regarding commissions and the first two rounds have taught me a lot!

Cheers,
-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
@Keiko @Lantander @Fincher @Johann @Ardelis @Russia @Torntethers @Meepsa @Exosomniac @Morau @jemjam @PudgyMutt @BoneSnatcher @Raseren @Takora @Nyechan @SunDragon @AzamiRose @TanuKyle @Gyro @Cacophony @Leeoko @moyaofthemist @Littletaino @Magpie @Shadowhawk

Reserves are now Open!

There has been a massive overhaul of pricing and rules thanks to feedback from the first two rounds, please make sure to read them through! I look forward to the next round of commissions.

Cheers,
-H
@Keiko @Lantander @Fincher @Johann @Ardelis @Russia @Torntethers @Meepsa @Exosomniac @Morau @jemjam @PudgyMutt @BoneSnatcher @Raseren @Takora @Nyechan @SunDragon @AzamiRose @TanuKyle @Gyro @Cacophony @Leeoko @moyaofthemist @Littletaino @Magpie @Shadowhawk

Reserves are now Open!

There has been a massive overhaul of pricing and rules thanks to feedback from the first two rounds, please make sure to read them through! I look forward to the next round of commissions.

Cheers,
-H
2hnqt7d.jpgwbb05g.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19