Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Pepsi Generation
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36
Ahhhhggg, it would be my luck that they would all be boys. Sadly, I am only interested in a girl..
I'll wait for the next batch, I've waited this long already and you guys are the only ones who breed this specific gene/colour combo, I don't want to lose this chance.
Ahhhhggg, it would be my luck that they would all be boys. Sadly, I am only interested in a girl..
I'll wait for the next batch, I've waited this long already and you guys are the only ones who breed this specific gene/colour combo, I don't want to lose this chance.
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
tyEuRXe.png
qhK4FYS.png
bhdEs05.png
F9iBaUy.png
n17QGji.png
SEIqIGe.png
0XHtpWy.png
Da1cz0f.png
loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
tumblr_nqo22kSqCF1u0dnj7o2_250.png
@BatzyBoo ; I know, I was sad to see they're all boys, even though I prefer male coatls over female. I just like the pose better. I'll keep you on the reserve list! :)
@BatzyBoo ; I know, I was sad to see they're all boys, even though I prefer male coatls over female. I just like the pose better. I'll keep you on the reserve list! :)
@Pepsi
Sorry I didn't ping, I'm on mobile and it slipped my mind.
Thank you so much - hopefully the next batch will be more lucky.

I love male Coatls, my persona was made into one, but with this colour combo, I'm just so dead set on a female, lol.
@Pepsi
Sorry I didn't ping, I'm on mobile and it slipped my mind.
Thank you so much - hopefully the next batch will be more lucky.

I love male Coatls, my persona was made into one, but with this colour combo, I'm just so dead set on a female, lol.
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
tyEuRXe.png
qhK4FYS.png
bhdEs05.png
F9iBaUy.png
n17QGji.png
SEIqIGe.png
0XHtpWy.png
Da1cz0f.png
loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
tumblr_nqo22kSqCF1u0dnj7o2_250.png
@BatzyBoo ; It's okay! I understand wanting a female in these colors rather than a male. :)
@BatzyBoo ; It's okay! I understand wanting a female in these colors rather than a male. :)
@Pepsi could I actually switch my reserve to Favor and Grace, and try for a female there? the rng was feeling contrary, it seems, haha.
@Pepsi could I actually switch my reserve to Favor and Grace, and try for a female there? the rng was feeling contrary, it seems, haha.
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
@legendbeary ; Sure thing! I'll remove you from Pink + Lemonade and add you to theirs. :)
@legendbeary ; Sure thing! I'll remove you from Pink + Lemonade and add you to theirs. :)
[b]GENERAL[/b] @jennovazombie @TheOverbear @trippybaby @glasscreature @AristosAchaion34 @Kes @kjolvor @rich @Charingo @Crowlich @patronissimo @booty [b]PINK + LEMONADE[/b] @astaprophecy @AestheticTotem @EarthTiger @Toothless @Vulpeli @orlesianbeauty @trippybaby @FeatherAsh @TwigTwig @Cathii @Vander @Cheeseburger @Sucrose @greydancer @TheMightyConall @Laurry @World @Foenixie @kjolvor @11th @FBFishslap @Dorkoverthere @Karmel @Deluxe @kommoy @shadowstryker @legendbeary @Firtarian @Charingo @biskitten The reserves for Pink + Lemonade hatchlings weren't picked up, so they're up for grabs! In a few hours they will go on the AH because I do not have enough room to hatch my next nest. c: [center][font=Helvetica][size=6][b]FROM PINK + LEMONADE[/b][/size] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22737058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227371/22737058_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=helvetica] [size=5]MALE - 415K AH | 400K CR[/size] [columns][font=helvetica]rose rose[color=white]x[/color] lemon[color=white]x[/color][nextcol][font=helvetica]chrystal facet stained[/columns] [/font][/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22737060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227371/22737060_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=helvetica] [size=5]MALE - 415K AH | 400K CR[/size] [columns][font=helvetica]rose rose[color=white]x[/color] lemon[color=white]x[/color][nextcol][font=helvetica]chrystal facet stained[/columns] [/font][/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22737062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227371/22737062_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=helvetica] [size=5]MALE - 415K AH | 400K CR[/size] [columns][font=helvetica]rose rose[color=white]x[/color] lemon[color=white]x[/color][nextcol][font=helvetica]chrystal facet stained[/columns] [/font][/columns]
GENERAL
@jennovazombie @TheOverbear @trippybaby @glasscreature @AristosAchaion34 @Kes @kjolvor @rich @Charingo @Crowlich @patronissimo @booty

PINK + LEMONADE
@astaprophecy @AestheticTotem @EarthTiger @Toothless @Vulpeli @orlesianbeauty @trippybaby @FeatherAsh @TwigTwig @Cathii @Vander @Cheeseburger @Sucrose @greydancer @TheMightyConall @Laurry @World @Foenixie @kjolvor @11th @FBFishslap @Dorkoverthere @Karmel @Deluxe @kommoy @shadowstryker @legendbeary @Firtarian @Charingo @biskitten

The reserves for Pink + Lemonade hatchlings weren't picked up, so they're up for grabs! In a few hours they will go on the AH because I do not have enough room to hatch my next nest. c:

FROM PINK + LEMONADE

22737058_350.png

MALE - 415K AH | 400K CR
rose
rosex
lemonx
chrystal
facet
stained

22737060_350.png

MALE - 415K AH | 400K CR
rose
rosex
lemonx
chrystal
facet
stained

22737062_350.png

MALE - 415K AH | 400K CR
rose
rosex
lemonx
chrystal
facet
stained
@Pepsi Just to make sure: The price in gems for the PINK + LEMONADE coatls is 611g? If so I'll send you a crossroad for one right away ;v;
@Pepsi Just to make sure: The price in gems for the PINK + LEMONADE coatls is 611g? If so I'll send you a crossroad for one right away ;v;
lant.gif lant.gif
@Kommoy ; I'm not sure where you're getting 611 gems from. What is the ratio you're using?
@Kommoy ; I'm not sure where you're getting 611 gems from. What is the ratio you're using?
@pepsi

my tablet won't let me edit ping lists at this time, will you add me to favor/grace's ping list please?
@pepsi

my tablet won't let me edit ping lists at this time, will you add me to favor/grace's ping list please?
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36