Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@DefiantGoddess Thank you!
@DefiantGoddess Thank you!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
[quote name="starseer" date=2016-04-09 02:21:36] @EarthTooth Your accent Mariner's Tattoos is fantastic! I really hope it wins, but I'd totally be interested if it didn't and you printed it. [/quote] Absolutely seconded!! I absolutely want one, it's so cool and cheeky!!I have like, five dragons who definitely need it yesterday
starseer wrote on 2016-04-09:
@EarthTooth Your accent Mariner's Tattoos is fantastic! I really hope it wins, but I'd totally be interested if it didn't and you printed it.

Absolutely seconded!! I absolutely want one, it's so cool and cheeky!!I have like, five dragons who definitely need it yesterday
The ocean is the lifeblood of our world. fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png
@Coalesce

Thank you for informing me! However I don't know how to upload it in that format, so if it isn't too much to ask can you (or anyone else) PM me on how to do it? Thank you for your time!
@Coalesce

Thank you for informing me! However I don't know how to upload it in that format, so if it isn't too much to ask can you (or anyone else) PM me on how to do it? Thank you for your time!
[quote name="JackSpicer" date=2016-04-08 11:44:51] @Akasa @Jaypaw @Shanol Thank you for your kind words. :) @AugustusCaesar Your accent is quite creative! I love the idea of a fluffy fishtail. Tinting the lineart layer to be e.g. dark blue instead of black might make it extra neat (it's allowed by the rules so long as the lineart is darker than other parts and visible). :) Ah, and the ear being blue is a nice detail! @ThirtyOne Duuude your accent is a piece of art. Hope it wins! The stylistic choice reminds me of glass mosaic. Very neat. @Namitorai Entering to accent contests is free; you do not need to purchase a blueprint beforehand. :) All you need to do is draw your skin/accent, post it in the submission thread, and hope to win! [/quote] oh XD cri
JackSpicer wrote on 2016-04-08:
@Akasa @Jaypaw @Shanol Thank you for your kind words. :)

@AugustusCaesar Your accent is quite creative! I love the idea of a fluffy fishtail. Tinting the lineart layer to be e.g. dark blue instead of black might make it extra neat (it's allowed by the rules so long as the lineart is darker than other parts and visible). :)
Ah, and the ear being blue is a nice detail!

@ThirtyOne Duuude your accent is a piece of art. Hope it wins! The stylistic choice reminds me of glass mosaic. Very neat.

@Namitorai Entering to accent contests is free; you do not need to purchase a blueprint beforehand. :) All you need to do is draw your skin/accent, post it in the submission thread, and hope to win!

oh XD cri
@styracosaurus

I love "Megashrimp" and I really hope that it become a skin.
@styracosaurus

I love "Megashrimp" and I really hope that it become a skin.
fSqOivh.png
@ThirtyOne

I looovve by the shore, it's super pretty :D

@kkertas

She sells seashells is adorable omg! I haven't seen a skin that turns the coatl swirls into shells before that's so creative :D

@Yftm

the pearl collector is gorgeous, WOW

@ZillahDethglam

I'm usually not a fan of full coverage skins but tropic tides is pretty :D

@crowcorvidae

I'd love to see some sample dragons with whirled prophet! THOSE FRILLS ARE GORGEOUS

@PaperPlanes

Crystallized collector is so good??? It's nice and subtle but still easily gets the theme across that you were going for! (I really like the shadows on the wing membrane)

@ordif

My tears is beautiful! You took the common theme of 'dragon with a watery appearance and fish swimming inside it' and made it your own just by using a lighter palette than most people! It's nice and pastel and shows off a gentler yet equally watery aesthetic as the more common deep/mysterious depths!

@ThirtyOne

I looovve by the shore, it's super pretty :D

@kkertas

She sells seashells is adorable omg! I haven't seen a skin that turns the coatl swirls into shells before that's so creative :D

@Yftm

the pearl collector is gorgeous, WOW

@ZillahDethglam

I'm usually not a fan of full coverage skins but tropic tides is pretty :D

@crowcorvidae

I'd love to see some sample dragons with whirled prophet! THOSE FRILLS ARE GORGEOUS

@PaperPlanes

Crystallized collector is so good??? It's nice and subtle but still easily gets the theme across that you were going for! (I really like the shadows on the wing membrane)

@ordif

My tears is beautiful! You took the common theme of 'dragon with a watery appearance and fish swimming inside it' and made it your own just by using a lighter palette than most people! It's nice and pastel and shows off a gentler yet equally watery aesthetic as the more common deep/mysterious depths!

tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Funny enough I'm not usually a fan of full skins either! XD But much thanks!
@Dohmalore

Funny enough I'm not usually a fan of full skins either! XD But much thanks!
Good luck everyone, everything looks amazing so far!
Good luck everyone, everything looks amazing so far!
@owlrot I loved both of your accents! If the female imperial doesn't make it, would you still print it? If so I'd love to know if you do! The guardian one was very cute, is that a goldeen I spot? Owo

@Eascity Kiss of a cloudchaser is adorable :)

@MaruNeko Oh yours is super pretty! :) If it doesn't print, I'd like to be notified ^^

@Bluedragon Your entries are so pretty! Lovely colors!
@owlrot I loved both of your accents! If the female imperial doesn't make it, would you still print it? If so I'd love to know if you do! The guardian one was very cute, is that a goldeen I spot? Owo

@Eascity Kiss of a cloudchaser is adorable :)

@MaruNeko Oh yours is super pretty! :) If it doesn't print, I'd like to be notified ^^

@Bluedragon Your entries are so pretty! Lovely colors!
@Dohmalore
Thank you so much! /v\
@Dohmalore
Thank you so much! /v\
LRBQ05m.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36