Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Brewing - Level 27 [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35
@mvawesomeness

Certainly! Set up the trade and I'll accept it once my cauldron is ready to go (about 2 hours)
@mvawesomeness

Certainly! Set up the trade and I'll accept it once my cauldron is ready to go (about 2 hours)
@Lutz, kks, I sent it through the CR! =]
@Lutz, kks, I sent it through the CR! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
^
^
@Lutz hi! if you're open, could I impose on you to brew some irradiated alchemical reductions for me?
@Lutz hi! if you're open, could I impose on you to brew some irradiated alchemical reductions for me?
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@straekitty

Can do! I can do up to three in one order.
@straekitty

Can do! I can do up to three in one order.
@Lutz awesome, thanks! I'll go ahead and send materials for three, then, but I'm not in a rush so feel free to stagger them between other orders if you get them :>
(I have way too many dragons who need the butterfly armor oops)
@Lutz awesome, thanks! I'll go ahead and send materials for three, then, but I'm not in a rush so feel free to stagger them between other orders if you get them :>
(I have way too many dragons who need the butterfly armor oops)
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@straekitty

I feel ya XD I'll hop to the brewing right away! I'll send them all over when they're all done.
@straekitty

I feel ya XD I'll hop to the brewing right away! I'll send them all over when they're all done.
@Lutz
Hey there! Could I send over 10 "Other" items to be reduced? c:
@Lutz
Hey there! Could I send over 10 "Other" items to be reduced? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta

Sure thing! Just send them via PM so I get them all at once. I'll send them back as they finish up.
@Arietta

Sure thing! Just send them via PM so I get them all at once. I'll send them back as they finish up.
New familiars have been added!
New familiars have been added!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35