Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Brewing - Level 27 [OPEN]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@TheMurderOfCrows

Certainly! Just send over the materials and T and I'll get them going for you
@TheMurderOfCrows

Certainly! Just send over the materials and T and I'll get them going for you
^
^
@Lutz Can I request two copies of Poison?
@Lutz Can I request two copies of Poison?
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@skazka

Certainly! Send over the materials and the T and I'll get the first one in before rollover tonight.
@skazka

Certainly! Send over the materials and the T and I'll get the first one in before rollover tonight.
@Lutz Cool! Actually, I just checked and I'm missing the alchemical reductions. Is it ok if I send you the mats sans irradiated alchemical reductions and I send you the reductions as I finish them? or should I send everything at once closer to rollover?
@Lutz Cool! Actually, I just checked and I'm missing the alchemical reductions. Is it ok if I send you the mats sans irradiated alchemical reductions and I send you the reductions as I finish them? or should I send everything at once closer to rollover?
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@skazka

You can send what you have now and then the IAR's when they're ready :) I'll keep everything in the PMs until I have all the materials from you, then I'll get cookin'
@skazka

You can send what you have now and then the IAR's when they're ready :) I'll keep everything in the PMs until I have all the materials from you, then I'll get cookin'
@Lutz cool, thanks!
@Lutz cool, thanks!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
This is once again open! Finally a use for all those Orange materials :D
This is once again open! Finally a use for all those Orange materials :D
^
^
@Lutz, could I send you 1 Blue Goo, 1 Red Ooze, 1 Black Slime, 1 Blue Sludge, and 2700T for the Twice-Dyed Mantle?
@Lutz, could I send you 1 Blue Goo, 1 Red Ooze, 1 Black Slime, 1 Blue Sludge, and 2700T for the Twice-Dyed Mantle?
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35