Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hello! sorry for the out of the blue pings, but i find this easier than PMing each individually. I'm basically looking for a Purple/leaf/banana poi/butt/belly nocturne female and your two dragons are the closest to produce what i'm looking for! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18359173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183592/18359173_350.png[/img] [/url] @Sparradile [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20504807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205049/20504807_350.png[/img] [/url] @IgnotusSomnium would you two be willing to stud? I can take care of nest rental and pay any compensation you may want, please let me know!
Hello! sorry for the out of the blue pings, but i find this easier than PMing each individually.

I'm basically looking for a Purple/leaf/banana poi/butt/belly nocturne female and your two dragons are the closest to produce what i'm looking for!

18359173_350.png

@Sparradile

20504807_350.png

@IgnotusSomnium

would you two be willing to stud? I can take care of nest rental and pay any compensation you may want, please let me know!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
I'm up for it. Are you looking to get a specific element?
I'm up for it. Are you looking to get a specific element?
I would be willing to stud. I don't breed dragons often so I definitely have a free nest if you want Earth babies.
I would be willing to stud. I don't breed dragons often so I definitely have a free nest if you want Earth babies.
@ignotussomnium @sparradile I want to host them in a nature nest if that's ok with you two! I see that they're both RTB so i can rent a nest as soon as you both confirm. If you'd like any compensation for them, feel free to let me know! also depending on how many babies they nest with, you can both split the remainder of the kids as additional compensation
@ignotussomnium @sparradile I want to host them in a nature nest if that's ok with you two! I see that they're both RTB so i can rent a nest as soon as you both confirm. If you'd like any compensation for them, feel free to let me know! also depending on how many babies they nest with, you can both split the remainder of the kids as additional compensation
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@sparradile @ignotussomnium
just an update, the two are now nesting with two eggs!
just an update, the two are now nesting with two eggs!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@sparradile @ignotussomnium thanks for letting be borrow your dragons, folks! The only bad news is that both children were male. Would you both be willing to try again in a month? If so you can each take one boy, if not I'll just randomly pick one person to receive the second one
@sparradile @ignotussomnium thanks for letting be borrow your dragons, folks! The only bad news is that both children were male. Would you both be willing to try again in a month? If so you can each take one boy, if not I'll just randomly pick one person to receive the second one
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Sure, I'm willing to try again.
Sure, I'm willing to try again.
I'm fine with trying again!
I'm fine with trying again!
@sparradile @ignotussomnium both should be rtb in about 4 days, if you're still ok to try again please cr them to me when available ^^
@sparradile @ignotussomnium both should be rtb in about 4 days, if you're still ok to try again please cr them to me when available ^^
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Nest of four hatched today, finally got a girl who I'm keeping! That's exactly boys left, one of which hatched with smoke. I've sent a return for your dragons and one belly child. Whoever gets the smoke is up to the two of you to decide!
Nest of four hatched today, finally got a girl who I'm keeping! That's exactly boys left, one of which hatched with smoke. I've sent a return for your dragons and one belly child. Whoever gets the smoke is up to the two of you to decide!
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png