Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update on Aequorin
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 122
@Xhaztol

Do you know what the condition is? I'm just curious, my mom has nice medical knowledge, so she might know something about it & could give advice if we knew what the condition is.
@Xhaztol

Do you know what the condition is? I'm just curious, my mom has nice medical knowledge, so she might know something about it & could give advice if we knew what the condition is.
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Xhaztol Please pass on our best wishes. Sucks that it happened but thank god it's treatable.
@Xhaztol Please pass on our best wishes. Sucks that it happened but thank god it's treatable.
YOjxXbt.png
Aww, I'm really sorry to hear this happened to her. :( I'm glad she's recovering, though! Hope she feels better soon!
Aww, I'm really sorry to hear this happened to her. :( I'm glad she's recovering, though! Hope she feels better soon!
I'm glad she is recovering well and that the prognosis is good. My prayers go out to her and her family.
I'm glad she is recovering well and that the prognosis is good. My prayers go out to her and her family.
Pass on my best wishes, I hope her recovery is smooth.
Pass on my best wishes, I hope her recovery is smooth.
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
Sending her my very best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Sending her my very best wishes for a speedy recovery.
April showers bring forth May flowers
@Aequorin

I hope you feel better soon!! *healing hugs*
@Aequorin

I hope you feel better soon!! *healing hugs*
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
Oh geez! I'm glad to hear she's recovering, hope she gets better soon as possible! We really appreciate all the hard work she (and everyone else around here!) does for the site.
Oh geez! I'm glad to hear she's recovering, hope she gets better soon as possible! We really appreciate all the hard work she (and everyone else around here!) does for the site.
unknown.png
Please get better! Take all the time you need!
Please get better! Take all the time you need!
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
god speed i understand completely wishing for a speedy recovery for her
god speed i understand completely wishing for a speedy recovery for her
m1CZHJt.gif
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 122