Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Terra Caelum} Closed!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Yay! So happy to see they had 4 babies, that's fantastic! Looking forward to seeing who Silvermoonshade will pick. :)
Yay! So happy to see they had 4 babies, that's fantastic! Looking forward to seeing who Silvermoonshade will pick. :)
OH! Oh my, so beautiful and so hard to choose from. I think I'll take the Navy tiger/storm shimmer/ rose boy. I find his blues impossible to resist
OH! Oh my, so beautiful and so hard to choose from. I think I'll take the Navy tiger/storm shimmer/ rose boy. I find his blues impossible to resist
In that case, I'd like the Sky Tiger/Violet Shimmer/Fire girl, please. Thanks, @Vesprite!
In that case, I'd like the Sky Tiger/Violet Shimmer/Fire girl, please. Thanks, @Vesprite!
@Silvermoonshade Your boy is in the crossroads for you now! Thank you very much, and enjoy your new baby! ^_^

@Kiena She is all yours, hun! ^_^ Enjoy her, and thank you!
@Silvermoonshade Your boy is in the crossroads for you now! Thank you very much, and enjoy your new baby! ^_^

@Kiena She is all yours, hun! ^_^ Enjoy her, and thank you!
tumblr-ms48jt4-OI11sqapago1-400.png
@Vesprite Baby received :3 I may be back soon enough for another round of your stunningly beautiful dragons!
@Vesprite Baby received :3 I may be back soon enough for another round of your stunningly beautiful dragons!
@Silvermoonshade Hehehe sounds like a plan! ^_^ And thank you again for the business! Enjoy!
@Silvermoonshade Hehehe sounds like a plan! ^_^ And thank you again for the business! Enjoy!
Bump! Slots wide open!
Bump! Slots wide open!
Boop!
Boop!
Up!
Up!
^_^
^_^