Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update on Aequorin
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 122
I hope things improve for you quickly! I can only speak for myself, but as someone who has been in and out of hospitals and had multiple surgeries, I know that (for me, at least) the recovery period can be extremely nerve-wracking and, for lack of a better term, maddeningly boring. Don't try to rush it, though, we'll be here when you feel up to coming back!
I hope things improve for you quickly! I can only speak for myself, but as someone who has been in and out of hospitals and had multiple surgeries, I know that (for me, at least) the recovery period can be extremely nerve-wracking and, for lack of a better term, maddeningly boring. Don't try to rush it, though, we'll be here when you feel up to coming back!
Formerly known as Brenning.
Sending well wishes!!
Sending well wishes!!
he/they | sorry i barely post lol
oh man :/ best wishes toward her ! hope she recovers quickly
oh man :/ best wishes toward her ! hope she recovers quickly
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
Get well soon Ae! <3

Lots of love and good vibes from the other side of the world.
Get well soon Ae! <3

Lots of love and good vibes from the other side of the world.
thank you for the update. best wishes to Aequorin, i hope she has a fast recovery!
thank you for the update. best wishes to Aequorin, i hope she has a fast recovery!
+8h from server time
830CB2AES.pngWB475428AS.png
I hope she gets better soon! <33
I hope she gets better soon! <33
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

ahh, oh dear, I'm sorry to hear! I work at a hospital, so I know how scary that can be. (there's a little part of my that wants to guess it was apendicitis based on the description :P ) feel better and take things slow! support is one of the biggest and best things needed for a speedy recovery <3
ahh, oh dear, I'm sorry to hear! I work at a hospital, so I know how scary that can be. (there's a little part of my that wants to guess it was apendicitis based on the description :P ) feel better and take things slow! support is one of the biggest and best things needed for a speedy recovery <3
slkdjfasdf.png
MAY SHE GET WELL AND MAY SHE TAKE HER TIME WHEN IT COMES TO HER RECOVERY!!!!
MAY SHE GET WELL AND MAY SHE TAKE HER TIME WHEN IT COMES TO HER RECOVERY!!!!

Hope you feel better soon Aequorin!

Hope you feel better soon Aequorin!
glad to hear she's recovering! i hope it's speedy and easy.
glad to hear she's recovering! i hope it's speedy and easy.
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 122