Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | In need of an Ice Flight Nest
I'm unsure where to ask for help on this. I'm trying to breed two faebies and they need Ice eyes for their hatchlings. Anyone out there who can help me out? I'll pay obviously.
I'm unsure where to ask for help on this. I'm trying to breed two faebies and they need Ice eyes for their hatchlings. Anyone out there who can help me out? I'll pay obviously.
@ErastosVelis

Yo, I got plenty of open ice nests! Feel free to pm me.
@ErastosVelis

Yo, I got plenty of open ice nests! Feel free to pm me.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@Eliatrope

I sent you a pm thank you!
@Eliatrope

I sent you a pm thank you!
@ErastosVelis, thread moved to Items For Sale! In the future, this is where you would post this type of request. :) Nest rentals, Coliseum leveling, MP sniping services, any type of "service" request belongs here!
@ErastosVelis, thread moved to Items For Sale! In the future, this is where you would post this type of request. :) Nest rentals, Coliseum leveling, MP sniping services, any type of "service" request belongs here!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Eliatrope

Sent the crossroads.
@Eliatrope

Sent the crossroads.