Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LotR/The Hobbit/Tolkien Fans Come Hither
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188
@ElvenGate

AHAHAHAHA XD - - ok, ready?

"Be he foe or friend, be he foul or clean,
brood of Morgoth or bright Vala. . ."

*vengeful HydroDragon grumbles in the background* *passes you a handy-dandy background link instead*

yeah, actually I think yours is much better for our purposes here: "I Unofficially swear to never wear the one ring so I can be officially become a good person/elf/Hobbit/dwarf"

@HydroDragon, can we adopt this as our swearing-in?
@ElvenGate

AHAHAHAHA XD - - ok, ready?

brood of Morgoth or bright Vala. . ."

*vengeful HydroDragon grumbles in the background* *passes you a handy-dandy background link instead*

yeah, actually I think yours is much better for our purposes here: "I Unofficially swear to never wear the one ring so I can be officially become a good person/elf/Hobbit/dwarf"

@HydroDragon, can we adopt this as our swearing-in?
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@raisingcain

neither law, nor love, nor league of swords,
dread nor danger; not Doom itself

shall prevent me from coming back in this thread.
@raisingcain

dread nor danger; not Doom itself

shall prevent me from coming back in this thread.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn [img]https://headofdonnbo.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/spit.gif[/img]
@Thorbjorn

spit.gif
@RaisingCain

Glad you like it :3 and I like what @Thorbjorn put as well :)

So I guess it's Unofficially Official (or the other way round I guess) that am now part of this mini fandom. ;)

((Check out my lair and guess what Dragons are Tolkien themed))
@RaisingCain

Glad you like it :3 and I like what @Thorbjorn put as well :)

So I guess it's Unofficially Official (or the other way round I guess) that am now part of this mini fandom. ;)

((Check out my lair and guess what Dragons are Tolkien themed))
@ElvenGate Len suilon and Mae govannen! I will promptly add you to the Pinglist. @RaisingCain @Thorbjorn I unofficially officialy accept this unofficially official swearing-in for our Officially Unofficial (wait is that the other way around? XD) Tolkien Fanclub. If someone could type the oath in one post I could put it on the front page so it'll never get lost :D And Cain, I just realized for some odd, unfathomable reason you're not on the Pinglist... would you like to be added? [size=2][s]vengeful HydroDragon in the background tho XDD[/s][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14109617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141097/14109617_350.png[/img] [/url] -Hydro
@ElvenGate

Len suilon and Mae govannen! I will promptly add you to the Pinglist.

@RaisingCain @Thorbjorn

I unofficially officialy accept this unofficially official swearing-in for our Officially Unofficial (wait is that the other way around? XD) Tolkien Fanclub.

If someone could type the oath in one post I could put it on the front page so it'll never get lost :D

And Cain, I just realized for some odd, unfathomable reason you're not on the Pinglist... would you like to be added?

vengeful HydroDragon in the background tho XDD

14109617_350.png

-Hydro
@HydroDragon

*gasps* inconceivable! but yes, I would definitely like to be on the pinglist please. . .

And as requested, here is @ElvenGate 's proposed swearing-in:
"I Unofficially swear to never wear the one ring so I can be officially become a good person/elf/Hobbit/dwarf"

This is the oath we DON'T want newcomers to take lest they cause absolute chaos:

brood of Morgoth or bright Vala,
Elda or Maia or Aftercomer,
Man yet unborn upon Middle-earth,
dread nor danger, not Doom itself,
shall defend him from Fëanor, and Fëanor's kin,
whoso hideth or hoardeth, or in hand taketh,
finding keepeth or afar casteth
a Silmaril. This swear we all:
death we will deal him ere Day's ending,
woe unto world's end! Our word hear thou,
Eru Allfather! To the everlasting
Darkness doom us if our deed faileth.
On the holy mountain hear in witness
and our vow remember, Manwë and Varda!"
@HydroDragon

*gasps* inconceivable! but yes, I would definitely like to be on the pinglist please. . .

And as requested, here is @ElvenGate 's proposed swearing-in:
"I Unofficially swear to never wear the one ring so I can be officially become a good person/elf/Hobbit/dwarf"

This is the oath we DON'T want newcomers to take lest they cause absolute chaos:

brood of Morgoth or bright Vala,
Elda or Maia or Aftercomer,
Man yet unborn upon Middle-earth,
dread nor danger, not Doom itself,
shall defend him from Fëanor, and Fëanor's kin,
whoso hideth or hoardeth, or in hand taketh,
finding keepeth or afar casteth
a Silmaril. This swear we all:
death we will deal him ere Day's ending,
woe unto world's end! Our word hear thou,
Eru Allfather! To the everlasting
Darkness doom us if our deed faileth.
On the holy mountain hear in witness
and our vow remember, Manwë and Varda!"
@HydroDragon Put me in the pinglist, please?
@HydroDragon Put me in the pinglist, please?
accessibility.png
@RaisingCain I'll adjust the front page then ^.^ @Manwe Will do! love your Username by the way! @ForestGuardian @fanaticalferret @thorbjorn @souphands @Widerluege @SkyyeofEmber @Madarakita @mithrel @Palatine @TheSlenderPrince @ElvenGate This is a derg I bought because he had Glimmer... but I didn't think his color scheme was good for apparel so I put a skin on him and viola! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21938327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219384/21938327_350.png[/img] [/url] He needs a name... perhaps Manwe? [s]don't judge my horrible dress-up skills please XD[/s] [size=2] so sorry for asking you guys about dergs so much [/size] -Hydro
@RaisingCain

I'll adjust the front page then ^.^

@Manwe

Will do! love your Username by the way!

@ForestGuardian @fanaticalferret @thorbjorn @souphands @Widerluege @SkyyeofEmber @Madarakita @mithrel @Palatine @TheSlenderPrince @ElvenGate

This is a derg I bought because he had Glimmer... but I didn't think his color scheme was good for apparel so I put a skin on him and viola!

21938327_350.png

He needs a name... perhaps Manwe? don't judge my horrible dress-up skills please XD

so sorry for asking you guys about dergs so much

-Hydro
@hydrodragon
Ooh! Manwe would be good! I have a very gold manwe :D he'd also make a good glorfindel I think, I remember he was described as having very gold blond hair
@hydrodragon
Ooh! Manwe would be good! I have a very gold manwe :D he'd also make a good glorfindel I think, I remember he was described as having very gold blond hair
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@HydroDragon

so shiny. . .

Yeah, maybe Manwe? Or also Ingwe, High King of all the Elves?
@HydroDragon

so shiny. . .

Yeah, maybe Manwe? Or also Ingwe, High King of all the Elves?
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188