Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grenskekeeper's Gathering™- [EVENT HUB]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center]@Kalideoscope You know, I was rather skeptical at first, but then I went to see my supposed "Water" dragon, and saw this. [img]http://i.imgur.com/xdL1GI9.png[/img] Never doubt science. [color=transparent]x x x[/color] Edit;; Upon further investigation, I have confirmed that this "Water" flight does not exist. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TJD10Ri.png[/img][/center]
@Kalideoscope
You know, I was rather skeptical at first, but then I went to see my supposed "Water" dragon, and saw this.

xdL1GI9.png

Never doubt science.
x
x
x

Edit;;
Upon further investigation, I have confirmed that this "Water" flight does not exist.
TJD10Ri.png
ncGhOth.gif
are proof is still cuter =^_^= [img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/61017173.jpg[/img]
are proof is still cuter =^_^=
61017173.jpg
@SquishyKingdom
I applaud you for that brilliant Pun™
@SquishyKingdom
I applaud you for that brilliant Pun™
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
@ArcyN Why thank you it was urchin that it was done by someone!
@ArcyN Why thank you it was urchin that it was done by someone!
I posted some additional Proof of Land Cuttlefish over on the TRIDENT thread, and thought I should Repost it here. The Official Nature Flight Science People are being attacked over there, and I'd love some Assistance from my Fellow Scientists to prove that their Non-Aquatic Aquatic Animal Memes actualy feature Animals that live in the Dry Space™ [quote name="Sephora34" date=2016-04-01 20:43:07] I knew you TRIDENT fools would try to use the powerful Cuttlefish against us!! I see my Long Time™ of research didn't go to waste! Just to remind you that only one Confused, drowning Cuttlefish lives in the Wet Place™, I'm going to quote my own post [quote name="Sephora34" date=2016-04-01 06:57:14] Hello everyone, Head Researcher of Non-Aquatic Cuttlefish™ here! After years of Research, I can finally Prove that: Cuttlefish don't live in the Wet Place™! That's right, you've all been Lied To™. Obviously nothing respectable can live in the Wet Place, and this includes Cuttlefish. Clearly, if this was all a Lie, then the so-called Water Flight is too. Here the Land Cuttlefish is pictured in the Tree Place with a very Large Dog™ [img]http://i.imgur.com/tdIJu41.jpg[/img] And here is a graph I Made after years of Research. Obviously, only one Confused Cuttlefish lives in the Wet Place™, and all that Water can't be good For It. [Img]http://i.imgur.com/H9rsiNb.jpg[/img] [/quote] As further proof, I've attached a selection from my field notes as I searched for the rare Land Cuttlefish. [Quote name="Field Notes"]Day 248 I saw a Land Cuttlefish today in a Field, eating Plant Life™ and small Bugs. It looked very happy and not Drowning like it would be in the Wet Place. Could be part of a large Group of cuttlefish, have to Investigate. Day 373 Today we launched Many water-proof Remote-Controlled cameras into the Wet Place™, and found no life Whatsoever. Everything down there was either Drowned or not Worth Noting. Definitely no Cuttlefish to be Found. Will repeat for the next Few Days. Day 630 Years of Research, almost Complete! I took a Picture of a Land Cuttlefish today, spotted in a Tree Place™ next to a very Large Dog. They seemed to be Friends. Possible further Science™ needed to discover Cuttlefish inter-species relations.[/quote] [/quote]
I posted some additional Proof of Land Cuttlefish over on the TRIDENT thread, and thought I should Repost it here. The Official Nature Flight Science People are being attacked over there, and I'd love some Assistance from my Fellow Scientists to prove that their Non-Aquatic Aquatic Animal Memes actualy feature Animals that live in the Dry Space™
Sephora34 wrote on 2016-04-01:
I knew you TRIDENT fools would try to use the powerful Cuttlefish against us!! I see my Long Time™ of research didn't go to waste! Just to remind you that only one Confused, drowning Cuttlefish lives in the Wet Place™, I'm going to quote my own post
Sephora34 wrote on 2016-04-01:
Hello everyone, Head Researcher of Non-Aquatic Cuttlefish™ here! After years of Research, I can finally Prove that: Cuttlefish don't live in the Wet Place™!

That's right, you've all been Lied To™. Obviously nothing respectable can live in the Wet Place, and this includes Cuttlefish. Clearly, if this was all a Lie, then the so-called Water Flight is too.
Here the Land Cuttlefish is pictured in the Tree Place with a very Large Dog™
tdIJu41.jpg

And here is a graph I Made after years of Research. Obviously, only one Confused Cuttlefish lives in the Wet Place™, and all that Water can't be good For It.
H9rsiNb.jpg

As further proof, I've attached a selection from my field notes as I searched for the rare Land Cuttlefish.
Field Notes wrote:
Day 248
I saw a Land Cuttlefish today in a Field, eating Plant Life™ and small Bugs. It looked very happy and not Drowning like it would be in the Wet Place. Could be part of a large Group of cuttlefish, have to Investigate.

Day 373
Today we launched Many water-proof Remote-Controlled cameras into the Wet Place™, and found no life Whatsoever. Everything down there was either Drowned or not Worth Noting. Definitely no Cuttlefish to be Found. Will repeat for the next Few Days.

Day 630
Years of Research, almost Complete! I took a Picture of a Land Cuttlefish today, spotted in a Tree Place™ next to a very Large Dog. They seemed to be Friends. Possible further Science™ needed to discover Cuttlefish inter-species relations.
S1RYPFw.png
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11KCeeJDPP21AQNknZ_f1SFTt6H5lvxox01loLRKhhi8/edit?usp=docslist_api

Education™
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11KCeeJDPP21AQNknZ_f1SFTt6H5lvxox01loLRKhhi8/edit?usp=docslist_api

Education™
an excellent topic
an excellent topic
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Kalideoscope

My darling Chief,

What a journey we undertook when we both set out to share our opposite truths with Sornieth! Although it pains my Water heart deeply, I find that I hold nothing but respect and a sort of horrified fondness for your Scientific Exploits™. Through made-up piecharts and spoiler tags, through Science™ and espionage, you've never given up, my Ultimate Nemesis.

While your MS evidence is muddy at best, we are no better with our [REDACTED] Truth and dubious proof.

As such, we find ourselves at an impass, and I will gladly and only with mild suspicion accept your offer of a truce. It would seem that it is Water's fate, to remain Schrödinger's Flight.

Happiest of April Fool's days to you,

Artemisa,
Director of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
@Kalideoscope

My darling Chief,

What a journey we undertook when we both set out to share our opposite truths with Sornieth! Although it pains my Water heart deeply, I find that I hold nothing but respect and a sort of horrified fondness for your Scientific Exploits™. Through made-up piecharts and spoiler tags, through Science™ and espionage, you've never given up, my Ultimate Nemesis.

While your MS evidence is muddy at best, we are no better with our [REDACTED] Truth and dubious proof.

As such, we find ourselves at an impass, and I will gladly and only with mild suspicion accept your offer of a truce. It would seem that it is Water's fate, to remain Schrödinger's Flight.

Happiest of April Fool's days to you,

Artemisa,
Director of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
YYuYuP0.png
Director Artemisa - Full Clearance
The truth is [REDACTED]

SeaWing Bashes in
HEY! CHECK MY FLIGHT! DO YOU NOT SEE?! IT'S WATER! WAH-TER.
*everyone stares at SeaWing awkwardly*
Oooooooo Kay. I'll leave now.
*sends hate mail (not actually going to do it) to everyone who thinks water isn't really a flight.*
SeaWing Bashes in
HEY! CHECK MY FLIGHT! DO YOU NOT SEE?! IT'S WATER! WAH-TER.
*everyone stares at SeaWing awkwardly*
Oooooooo Kay. I'll leave now.
*sends hate mail (not actually going to do it) to everyone who thinks water isn't really a flight.*
Resident Awkward Bean, bearer of dragon ideas.
DragCave scroll:
http://dragcave.net/user/NiyoTheWyvernLord
@Kalideoscope @Artemisa

Bravo, you two, as well as all your helpers. I truly enjoyed all the Science (TM) and the [redacted]. Thanks for making me laugh up a storm on April Fools' Day.
@Kalideoscope @Artemisa

Bravo, you two, as well as all your helpers. I truly enjoyed all the Science (TM) and the [redacted]. Thanks for making me laugh up a storm on April Fools' Day.
OAE1tvU.png ucTMgzd.png JVQFruE.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23