Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Squid's Ink Shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@squidmage- can you ping me if either infused warriors have slots open? Thanks!
@squidmage- can you ping me if either infused warriors have slots open? Thanks!
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow I still have a few copies of the Skydancer version if you'd like one of those now. otherwise, I can add you to the list for the WC version
@Raikdow I still have a few copies of the Skydancer version if you'd like one of those now. otherwise, I can add you to the list for the WC version
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@squidmage- I think I might go with the WC version, please. I think they fit... the character I have it mind for it better, imo. Thanks!
@squidmage- I think I might go with the WC version, please. I think they fit... the character I have it mind for it better, imo. Thanks!
2u8j5dz.jpg
@SquidMage

Could I be placed on the pinglist for reprints of Wild Glitch Green M? I have a mighty need for it in regards to one of my dragons.
@SquidMage

Could I be placed on the pinglist for reprints of Wild Glitch Green M? I have a mighty need for it in regards to one of my dragons.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@SquidMage

hi! could you put me down for a ping when/if you decide to do another run of Infused Warrior for WC male??
@SquidMage

hi! could you put me down for a ping when/if you decide to do another run of Infused Warrior for WC male??
final-sig.png
@Dalish @Raikdow

It's been some time, and I'm very sorry for the wait, but, if you're still interested, I have Infused Warrior for Wildclaws back in stock. Some are listed in the Auction House already, and I can also hold a copy for you if you need time to gather gems.

If you're not interested anymore, please let me know. I understand it's been a while since you asked and i understand if you no longer want the accent. Thank you.
@Dalish @Raikdow

It's been some time, and I'm very sorry for the wait, but, if you're still interested, I have Infused Warrior for Wildclaws back in stock. Some are listed in the Auction House already, and I can also hold a copy for you if you need time to gather gems.

If you're not interested anymore, please let me know. I understand it's been a while since you asked and i understand if you no longer want the accent. Thank you.
@squidmage-

shoot, I'm out of gems atm but I am VERY interested. Would it be possible to put one on hold until I can get one of my accents to move? D:
@squidmage-

shoot, I'm out of gems atm but I am VERY interested. Would it be possible to put one on hold until I can get one of my accents to move? D:
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow

Of course! I can hold as long as you need, just send a PM or Crossroads when you're ready
@Raikdow

Of course! I can hold as long as you need, just send a PM or Crossroads when you're ready
@squidmage-

My accent sold! I'll be sending over the gems right now. Thanks! c=
@squidmage-

My accent sold! I'll be sending over the gems right now. Thanks! c=
2u8j5dz.jpg
@SquidMage ahhhh if you have any more left, could you hold some for me so i can gather a few gems?? i don't need too many more!!
@SquidMage ahhhh if you have any more left, could you hold some for me so i can gather a few gems?? i don't need too many more!!
final-sig.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18