Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Triple Emerald Cher/Butt/Glim Imps
1 2
[center]2 lovely Imperial hatchlings are on Auction. They are XXX Emerald with Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer and they, including their parents and family, are the only Imperials of this colour/gene combo.[/center] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22440995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224410/22440995_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Dragon 1[/b] Imperial Male Triple Emerald Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer [b]SB:[/b] 200kT/300G [b]CB:[/b] 280kT @Chestnuttree [b]AB:[/b] --[/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22440996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224410/22440996_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Dragon 2[/b] Imperial Female Triple Emerald Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer [b]SB:[/b] 200kT/300G [b]CB: [/b] 220kT @Luchia [b]AB:[/b] --[/center] [/quote] [center][b]Auctions end on rollover April 6th[/b] Please ping both myself ( @Lallie ) and who you are outbidding. Bidding increments of 10kT please! I accept gems at 1:650 and I also accept mixed payment and/or payment plans too There will be a snipe guard of 4 hours (just in case) Also, letting you all know that I am +18hrs ahead of FR time, so my hours differ from yours[/center] [center][b]Pinglist (of those who wanted to be pinged for hatchlings):[/b][/center] [center]@Phantomsylveon @KingCrow @Approacher @Factory @Altaera @kitsune56 @Spookykitty @minnylynx @Ziggith @Reiel @guundra @Solarian @Aspyria @CrazyRedFire @s1eepycat @Luchia @Chestnuttree[/center] [center]Don't worry if you don't receive a hatchling this time around, there will be many more chances later[/center] [center][b]Last Day Pings:[/b][/center] [center]@Factory [/center]
2 lovely Imperial hatchlings are on Auction.
They are XXX Emerald with Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer and they, including their parents and family, are the only Imperials of this colour/gene combo.

Quote:
Dragon 1
Imperial Male
Triple Emerald
Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer

SB: 200kT/300G
CB: 280kT @Chestnuttree
AB: --

Quote:
Dragon 2
Imperial Female
Triple Emerald
Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer

SB: 200kT/300G
CB: 220kT @Luchia
AB: --

Auctions end on rollover April 6th
Please ping both myself ( @Lallie ) and who you are outbidding.
Bidding increments of 10kT please!
I accept gems at 1:650 and I also accept mixed payment and/or payment plans too
There will be a snipe guard of 4 hours (just in case)

Also, letting you all know that I am +18hrs ahead of FR time, so my hours differ from yours

Pinglist (of those who wanted to be pinged for hatchlings):

Don't worry if you don't receive a hatchling this time around, there will be many more chances later

Last Day Pings:
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie Minimum bid on both
@Lallie Minimum bid on both
tumblr_inline_o16ltlFObT1ts73zp_540.pngbotffbadges_typhoon_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78b.png
tumblr_inline_o2ly7vgkKN1qdrhpp_100.png
@Lallie

+20k on the girl
@Lallie

+20k on the girl
tumblr_inline_o4kzetDgUz1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.png
Bump!
Bump!
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@Lallie

+20k on the boy please
@Lallie

+20k on the boy please
@Factory

You've been outbidded
@Factory

You've been outbidded
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@Lallie Please add me to the last-day pinglist. This round, I want me one-a deez dargs
@Lallie Please add me to the last-day pinglist. This round, I want me one-a deez dargs
tumblr_inline_o16ltlFObT1ts73zp_540.pngbotffbadges_typhoon_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78b.png
tumblr_inline_o2ly7vgkKN1qdrhpp_100.png
@Factory

Sure thing ^^
@Factory

Sure thing ^^
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
Bump
Bump
qvTNuJR.png