Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | DNN's Cavern of Art [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Moonfyre I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR THIS BEING SO LATE!!! I'm just slowly starting to catch up from moving & starting a new job & I know I've owed you this for so darn long at this point & this being so overdue to you has just been killing me! Dx I hope this is to your liking, nonetheless! I created an accent to help fit with her witchy vibe. I'll be finishing up Coop soon enough & if there's anything at all I can fix or change for you , just let me know! Again, so so so sorry for that wait, but I dearly hope you liked how it turned out! [center] [img]http://imgur.com/83dejx9.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YgH8tTo.png[/img]
@Moonfyre

I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR THIS BEING SO LATE!!! I'm just slowly starting to catch up from moving & starting a new job & I know I've owed you this for so darn long at this point & this being so overdue to you has just been killing me! Dx I hope this is to your liking, nonetheless! I created an accent to help fit with her witchy vibe. I'll be finishing up Coop soon enough & if there's anything at all I can fix or change for you , just let me know!

Again, so so so sorry for that wait, but I dearly hope you liked how it turned out!
83dejx9.png
YgH8tTo.png
LAb9fZz.png
@DarthNotNice
oh my gosh im speechless shes PERFECT! XD i love her accent it fits her so well XD i cant wait to see coop XD

and your art is always worth the wait XD and i know life can be rough and you dont always get time to do all the things you want to so dont worry about taking time to do your art you will always have a loyal costumer in me XD
@DarthNotNice
oh my gosh im speechless shes PERFECT! XD i love her accent it fits her so well XD i cant wait to see coop XD

and your art is always worth the wait XD and i know life can be rough and you dont always get time to do all the things you want to so dont worry about taking time to do your art you will always have a loyal costumer in me XD
QCuby23.png
@Moonfyre & AT LONG LAST, here is Coop & the partnered pic of your darling Coatls together!! Again, I am so so sorry this took so long, but I am so absolutely glad to hear you liked how Phoebe came out!! & thank you for being so understanding - I really feel terrible about being so delayed & possibly having to close my art shop indefinitely while I get my life in order, but again, thank you so so much for understanding, mate! :] Enjoy & if you ever need anything, just you let me know!! [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/csKEv2u.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/abv1iup.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/THrU7Qm.png[/img]
@Moonfyre

& AT LONG LAST, here is Coop & the partnered pic of your darling Coatls together!! Again, I am so so sorry this took so long, but I am so absolutely glad to hear you liked how Phoebe came out!! & thank you for being so understanding - I really feel terrible about being so delayed & possibly having to close my art shop indefinitely while I get my life in order, but again, thank you so so much for understanding, mate! :]

Enjoy & if you ever need anything, just you let me know!!
csKEv2u.png
abv1iup.png

THrU7Qm.png
LAb9fZz.png
@Borjigin First of all, I AM SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH!!!! But, nonetheless, here's the finished bust of your beautiful Skydancer! I added all the little details you wanted me to & tried to "fantasy" up her outfit a bit too, as you indicated! I truly hope you like how it came out & thank you so much for being so patient with me because it took me 100 years to finish this!! x[ Thank you so much, my friend, & I hope you like it!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Zib7V5F.png[/img]
@Borjigin

First of all, I AM SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH!!!! But, nonetheless, here's the finished bust of your beautiful Skydancer! I added all the little details you wanted me to & tried to "fantasy" up her outfit a bit too, as you indicated! I truly hope you like how it came out & thank you so much for being so patient with me because it took me 100 years to finish this!! x[

Thank you so much, my friend, & I hope you like it!!

Zib7V5F.png
LAb9fZz.png
@DarthNotNice
Your art is just so goshdarn beautiful as always! I can't wait till you're finished with the last order and I'll be able to order some of my own once again. (I don't mean to rush you, though. It's just always a joy to see new art of yours.)
@DarthNotNice
Your art is just so goshdarn beautiful as always! I can't wait till you're finished with the last order and I'll be able to order some of my own once again. (I don't mean to rush you, though. It's just always a joy to see new art of yours.)
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@DarthNotNice
Ohhhhh she looks sly!
In fact I was preparing my thesis defense in the past 2months,it ended today,then I received your work,I LOVE HER SO MUCH!And she makes all of the waiting worthwhile. Thank you :)
@DarthNotNice
Ohhhhh she looks sly!
In fact I was preparing my thesis defense in the past 2months,it ended today,then I received your work,I LOVE HER SO MUCH!And she makes all of the waiting worthwhile. Thank you :)
2Vg82cJ.pnglohf4Mo.pngCPXPWom.pngAPe9ksa.pngE27J5Sp.png
@BlackSherruk Heyo! :D So sorry for the terribly long wait for this, as my life got way way way too hectic in the last few months, but I've finally finished the adopt of your coatl! I hope you liked how it came out & if there's anything I can do to fix it or change it in any fashion, just let me know!! Thank you for being so understanding & I really hope you like how this came out! :3 [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/c5pSbCa.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/nbKexMM.png[/img]
@BlackSherruk

Heyo! :D

So sorry for the terribly long wait for this, as my life got way way way too hectic in the last few months, but I've finally finished the adopt of your coatl! I hope you liked how it came out & if there's anything I can do to fix it or change it in any fashion, just let me know!!

Thank you for being so understanding & I really hope you like how this came out! :3
c5pSbCa.png
nbKexMM.png
LAb9fZz.png
@Aiden

Awww thank you so much!! I've been going through some crazy times & have had to keep my Cavern of Art closed just so I could finally catch up on everything in life & here on FR hah hah ha. Plus, as stupid as it might seem, I started to notice that a few people removed my art from their dragons' pages & I couldn't help but feel like maybe my art has been disappointing a few people, so I was considering closing my art shop indefinitely...

Either way, I so appreciate hearing your kind words!~ Even if I have only one truly happy customer, I'll keep on just for you!! So, now that I've been thinking about it for a few days, I'm thinking that I may actually get my store up & running again, even though I may only have 2-3 slots open at a time, but that's better than nothing, right?

Anyway, sorry to babble, but thank you so very much for being so kind, mate!! :]
@Aiden

Awww thank you so much!! I've been going through some crazy times & have had to keep my Cavern of Art closed just so I could finally catch up on everything in life & here on FR hah hah ha. Plus, as stupid as it might seem, I started to notice that a few people removed my art from their dragons' pages & I couldn't help but feel like maybe my art has been disappointing a few people, so I was considering closing my art shop indefinitely...

Either way, I so appreciate hearing your kind words!~ Even if I have only one truly happy customer, I'll keep on just for you!! So, now that I've been thinking about it for a few days, I'm thinking that I may actually get my store up & running again, even though I may only have 2-3 slots open at a time, but that's better than nothing, right?

Anyway, sorry to babble, but thank you so very much for being so kind, mate!! :]
LAb9fZz.png
@Borjigin

Ahahah, I'm so glad you liked how she turned out!! x3 & I guess the timing for this worked out really well that it came just when you needed it w/ your thesis!! &, my friend, I wish you great luck in defending your thesis & I hope all goes well! I'm certain you'll do amazing! x0

Gwaaaa, I'm so glad you liked how she came out & I wish you well, mate! :3
@Borjigin

Ahahah, I'm so glad you liked how she turned out!! x3 & I guess the timing for this worked out really well that it came just when you needed it w/ your thesis!! &, my friend, I wish you great luck in defending your thesis & I hope all goes well! I'm certain you'll do amazing! x0

Gwaaaa, I'm so glad you liked how she came out & I wish you well, mate! :3
LAb9fZz.png
@DarthNotNice
Okay then I will see it as my personal goal to keep ordering art from you, so that you won't be able to close this shop permanently. I will not let your artistic abilities go to waste. (Although you probably have enough of your own stuff you want to draw, so calling it wasted might be wrong.) And I will be sure to save that special bonus, for whenever you quit FR (I hope not anytime soon).
@DarthNotNice
Okay then I will see it as my personal goal to keep ordering art from you, so that you won't be able to close this shop permanently. I will not let your artistic abilities go to waste. (Although you probably have enough of your own stuff you want to draw, so calling it wasted might be wrong.) And I will be sure to save that special bonus, for whenever you quit FR (I hope not anytime soon).
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43