Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Got Paid Twice For One Auction
1 2
I received two notifications and two Inboxes for one Auction that I recently sold. The Dragon's name was "Gamble", and he sold for 6000T, but I received a total of 12000T somehow. As nice as the extra Treasure is, I know it's not right haha [img]http://i.imgur.com/ySLeDcV.png[/img]
I received two notifications and two Inboxes for one Auction that I recently sold.

The Dragon's name was "Gamble", and he sold for 6000T, but I received a total of 12000T somehow.

As nice as the extra Treasure is, I know it's not right haha

ySLeDcV.png
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
I think it's an ongoing bug... my theory is user A and user B buy Dragon X at the same time. User C, the seller, gets paid for both. Only user A or User B (not both) recieve Dragon X, causing the famous "my money's gone but the dragon's not here" bug.
I think it's an ongoing bug... my theory is user A and user B buy Dragon X at the same time. User C, the seller, gets paid for both. Only user A or User B (not both) recieve Dragon X, causing the famous "my money's gone but the dragon's not here" bug.
vnfnSuk.gif
i just got paid twice as well. then just now i went to buy one, got charged, and did not receive the dragon. -_- third time today. i really hope they fix this soon
i just got paid twice as well. then just now i went to buy one, got charged, and did not receive the dragon. -_- third time today. i really hope they fix this soon
I would like an admin's ruling on this as well. I just got double paid for TWO auctions.
I would like an admin's ruling on this as well. I just got double paid for TWO auctions.
sZRxyrd.png
I got paid [i]thrice[/i] for one auction, and twice for another. [img]http://oi41.tinypic.com/2ev7195.jpg[/img] Either that or my exalt-fodder babies duplicated themselves in the ~3 seconds they had before being bought and relisted/exalted.
I got paid thrice for one auction, and twice for another.

2ev7195.jpg
Either that or my exalt-fodder babies duplicated themselves in the ~3 seconds they had before being bought and relisted/exalted.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
I got the same as everybody, but the money for all four(!?) transactions in still in my message center. I sold three babies, but got paid twice for two of them. I'm inclined to just leave the errant payments there until this is resolved.
I got the same as everybody, but the money for all four(!?) transactions in still in my message center. I sold three babies, but got paid twice for two of them. I'm inclined to just leave the errant payments there until this is resolved.
Shamelessly plugging my Etsy store -
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpydersSpinnings
Wizard Staffs and Walking Canes
I just got paid 4 times for one baby.. I only collected one and left the rest in my message box @n@
not like I'm complaining about extra money, buuuut...
I just got paid 4 times for one baby.. I only collected one and left the rest in my message box @n@
not like I'm complaining about extra money, buuuut...
7bq.png
I got paid three times for a dragon, haven't accepted any of the payments from the PMs, should I or not?

if it helps the person that ended up with the dragon is id=9441

ping me if needed
I got paid three times for a dragon, haven't accepted any of the payments from the PMs, should I or not?

if it helps the person that ended up with the dragon is id=9441

ping me if needed

fYghx9W.png
I got paid twice for the two dragons I put up five minutes ago. Left the duplicate pay in the message...
I got paid twice for the two dragons I put up five minutes ago. Left the duplicate pay in the message...
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Same thing happened to me.
Same thing happened to me.
1 2