Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Got Paid Twice For One Auction
1 2
Same thing just happened to me. Sent a ticket in through the report button on in the message center. Also, if any mod reads this there is a error in the code for the ticket system dialog box. Looks like an undeclared variable or something. Here is the snippet it gives: [code]Notice: Undefined variable: qt in /home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/report.php on line 97 You are about to report Notice: Undefined variable: sender in /home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/report.php on line 106[/code] It may be because of the message (I would assume the sender variable is for that) is a system sender and not an actual user, but it still happens. *shrug
Same thing just happened to me. Sent a ticket in through the report button on in the message center. Also, if any mod reads this there is a error in the code for the ticket system dialog box. Looks like an undeclared variable or something. Here is the snippet it gives:
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: qt in /home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/report.php on line 97 You are about to report Notice: Undefined variable: sender in /home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/report.php on line 106

It may be because of the message (I would assume the sender variable is for that) is a system sender and not an actual user, but it still happens. *shrug
Reporting that this happened to me too. Got payed twice for a tundra.
Reporting that this happened to me too. Got payed twice for a tundra.
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
Received payment twice for a dragon. Accepted payment from one message, and leaving the other untouched in the message inbox.
Received payment twice for a dragon. Accepted payment from one message, and leaving the other untouched in the message inbox.
2013_FireFest_14.png
I just received a payment twice for one dragon, though I left one of the messages alone.
I just received a payment twice for one dragon, though I left one of the messages alone.
tumblr_pt4rofWUdj1qekouyo2_r1_500.png
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the bugs reported in this thread.
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the bugs reported in this thread.
9b0PCpf.png
I've been on the other end of this bug too, actually. I've bought a Dragon from the AH, had the Treasure deducted from my Account, but no Dragon.

Huh.
I've been on the other end of this bug too, actually. I've bought a Dragon from the AH, had the Treasure deducted from my Account, but no Dragon.

Huh.
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
Was paid 3 times for an auction, only opened and took the treasure out of one. I'm gonna let the other ones sit.
Was paid 3 times for an auction, only opened and took the treasure out of one. I'm gonna let the other ones sit.
Hello everyone! If you could please post your reports in the thread @Macabre linked and follow the directions there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hello everyone! If you could please post your reports in the thread @Macabre linked and follow the directions there, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
1 2