Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Off Site OPEN OC Roleplay Group
Hey this is for anyone interested in joining a roleplay group or just wanting/looking for a new long term roleplay partner.
The site where the roleplays will happen is at a thing called Slack (Information here https://slack.com/ ) however it is a private group to join so I would need an email which you can PM me or just comment at the bottom if your fine with that. I don't keep any of the emails i just need them to let people join. The group name is RoleplayFreely

The roleplay group is also a very free form kind of roleplay, paragraph, script or whatever else people roleplay these days is fine by me. Also the main thing of this group is Original Characters, but whether its flight rising related or not is up for you and the other group members to decide (personally i like to create a new universe and see where it goes from there) but either is fine as well. Basically anything is game in this group, so if your interested shoot me a PM or just @ me at the bottom.

Thanks for your time.
Hey this is for anyone interested in joining a roleplay group or just wanting/looking for a new long term roleplay partner.
The site where the roleplays will happen is at a thing called Slack (Information here https://slack.com/ ) however it is a private group to join so I would need an email which you can PM me or just comment at the bottom if your fine with that. I don't keep any of the emails i just need them to let people join. The group name is RoleplayFreely

The roleplay group is also a very free form kind of roleplay, paragraph, script or whatever else people roleplay these days is fine by me. Also the main thing of this group is Original Characters, but whether its flight rising related or not is up for you and the other group members to decide (personally i like to create a new universe and see where it goes from there) but either is fine as well. Basically anything is game in this group, so if your interested shoot me a PM or just @ me at the bottom.

Thanks for your time.
7fcafb3329cceb232b7c4ede5618a518.png
@redmoondragon

yeees, I'm interested c: I need some immediate rping, getting people interested happens so slowly >_<
@redmoondragon

yeees, I'm interested c: I need some immediate rping, getting people interested happens so slowly >_<
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
welcome to the slack group :'D @elverabasilisk
welcome to the slack group :'D @elverabasilisk
s
s