Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is the last day to get orders in! On Sunday, I'll tell everyone to turn in the preorder money and I'll submit the accent when it's all collected!
This is the last day to get orders in! On Sunday, I'll tell everyone to turn in the preorder money and I'll submit the accent when it's all collected!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic

Put me on the preorder list for a copy of this!
@rubeofkubic

Put me on the preorder list for a copy of this!
tumblr_inline_ohc82uNWWK1u4om7a_540.png
@Spacebro

Marked!
@Spacebro

Marked!
V0awagL.png
@dracoon
@NirCele
@Uniformshark
@cthlh
@smaller
@KomatiiteSeal
@Niharike
@Monolith
@Spacebro

Preorders are closed! Everyone who is on the list/pinged above, send in your 400g! It will be marked on the front page if I've received your payment!
@dracoon
@NirCele
@Uniformshark
@cthlh
@smaller
@KomatiiteSeal
@Niharike
@Monolith
@Spacebro

Preorders are closed! Everyone who is on the list/pinged above, send in your 400g! It will be marked on the front page if I've received your payment!
V0awagL.png
@Uniformshark

@smaller

If the skin is printed before you send in payment, I will hold it until next week Saturday before it becomes free grab for anyone else who wants to pay! If you don't have the money, feel free to talk payment plans with me! I don't mind holding it a little longer until you have the gems!
@Uniformshark

@smaller

If the skin is printed before you send in payment, I will hold it until next week Saturday before it becomes free grab for anyone else who wants to pay! If you don't have the money, feel free to talk payment plans with me! I don't mind holding it a little longer until you have the gems!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic Oh geez, I never received your ping from Saturday! I'm SO sorry! sending payment right away. TT__TT !!!
@rubeofkubic Oh geez, I never received your ping from Saturday! I'm SO sorry! sending payment right away. TT__TT !!!
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
The first batch has been printed! If you are interested in preordering the next batch, feel free to ask! I will be shipping the current batch out now.
The first batch has been printed! If you are interested in preordering the next batch, feel free to ask! I will be shipping the current batch out now.
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic

I have enough gems now! Could I please get a spot?
@rubeofkubic

I have enough gems now! Could I please get a spot?
Everyone deserves a place where they Belong
@AtlankaAshaa

Yes you may!
@AtlankaAshaa

Yes you may!
V0awagL.png
I'll be putting in some wips for new projects soon!
I'll be putting in some wips for new projects soon!
V0awagL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6