Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Pepsi Generation
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36
@AristosAchaion34 ; It wasn't a bother! No worries. c:
@AristosAchaion34 ; It wasn't a bother! No worries. c:
@pepsi hi, would you like to affiliate hatcheries??
@pepsi hi, would you like to affiliate hatcheries??
@Pepsi I've come to tell you that a new hatchery directory has open! We're now accepting registrations! Come meet new affiliates or just put yourself out there for new customers to see! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1786794/#1post_1786794][img]http://i.imgur.com/z8Ww9D3.png[/img][/url][/center] Thank you in advance for considering to sign up! It's an honor! <3
@Pepsi

I've come to tell you that a new hatchery directory has open! We're now accepting registrations! Come meet new affiliates or just put yourself out there for new customers to see!
z8Ww9D3.png

Thank you in advance for considering to sign up! It's an honor! <3
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Pepsi Hi! I would love to reserve a hatchling from pink + lemonade pair. How much treasure does it cost?
@Pepsi Hi! I would love to reserve a hatchling from pink + lemonade pair. How much treasure does it cost?
lant.gif lant.gif
@demoliceros ; I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you! That's fine! You can put my hatchery in your affiliates! I'll get yours in mine soon! I need to go through and update the first page of the hatchery shortly.

@GarasuAlice ; So you can't sign up, or you can? I'm sorry, your post is a little confusing! :p

@Kommoy ; They will be 400k, and reserve price is 20% of that which is 80k. When the eggs hatch you'll pay the remaining balance through CR. c:
@demoliceros ; I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you! That's fine! You can put my hatchery in your affiliates! I'll get yours in mine soon! I need to go through and update the first page of the hatchery shortly.

@GarasuAlice ; So you can't sign up, or you can? I'm sorry, your post is a little confusing! :p

@Kommoy ; They will be 400k, and reserve price is 20% of that which is 80k. When the eggs hatch you'll pay the remaining balance through CR. c:
@Pepsi

Goodness me, I meant "now." "Registration is now open." Good gawsh. I must have been really tired. QAQ I'm sorry.
@Pepsi

Goodness me, I meant "now." "Registration is now open." Good gawsh. I must have been really tired. QAQ I'm sorry.
@GarasuAlice ; Haha, it's okay! I'll go register! :)
@GarasuAlice ; Haha, it's okay! I'll go register! :)
@Pepsi

Awesome! Glad we got that cleared up. DX
@Pepsi

Awesome! Glad we got that cleared up. DX
@pepsi no problem! I'll add your banner now :)
@pepsi no problem! I'll add your banner now :)
@pepsi! hi! I'm interested in reserving an egg from your pink lemonade pair, as I LOVE that color range, but I am only looking for a female. Would it be possible to reserve a specific gender? (assuming the nest has any female coatls to begin with, of course!)
@pepsi! hi! I'm interested in reserving an egg from your pink lemonade pair, as I LOVE that color range, but I am only looking for a female. Would it be possible to reserve a specific gender? (assuming the nest has any female coatls to begin with, of course!)
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36