Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | On Making "First Flight" Available!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Rebmakash

Yay! Another accent to look forward to!

The blue one will never open their eyes, I'm afraid. they won't let the determination escape
@Rebmakash

Yay! Another accent to look forward to!

The blue one will never open their eyes, I'm afraid. they won't let the determination escape
Akhilleus.gif
@Rebmakash I love it, the colors work really well together! I think the blue dragon is so much cuter with that contrast of pink ^-^
@Rebmakash I love it, the colors work really well together! I think the blue dragon is so much cuter with that contrast of pink ^-^
G5Ovnmj.png
@anhbon921

Thank you, but I already have 10 prepaid and 9 who already said they wanted to that I want to make sure still can. Thank you for the offer, though. :3 Besides, you won't need to pay for a bit longer, then.
@anhbon921

Thank you, but I already have 10 prepaid and 9 who already said they wanted to that I want to make sure still can. Thank you for the offer, though. :3 Besides, you won't need to pay for a bit longer, then.
cfbAg8O.png
@EileenTheCrow

\o/ They're too determined to lose their determination!

@SerenityBreeze

Thanks, and excellent! Here's to hoping I can use those blueprints tonight!
@EileenTheCrow

\o/ They're too determined to lose their determination!

@SerenityBreeze

Thanks, and excellent! Here's to hoping I can use those blueprints tonight!
cfbAg8O.png
@Rebmakash
That's alright then, and that was a quick work of recoloring! :D
@Rebmakash
That's alright then, and that was a quick work of recoloring! :D
@anhbon921

I abuse layers in photoshop, so I still had all the base layers intact. Made recoloring much faster. XD
@anhbon921

I abuse layers in photoshop, so I still had all the base layers intact. Made recoloring much faster. XD
cfbAg8O.png
@Rebmakash
To be honest I actually liked the original version much better. Not that the new one is bad by any means! I just prefer the other coloration :/
@Rebmakash
To be honest I actually liked the original version much better. Not that the new one is bad by any means! I just prefer the other coloration :/
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@anhbon921 @Artnerd @AyumiNemera @EileenTheCrow @gardentoaster @GoldeenTrix @Haruhiko @Hummingbirdb @KaraTails @Kiaora @Kyreesha @Malis @Minx @Moofe @Mudcat @OpalineTeardrops @OverlordFreya @Rabbit @SafiraThePanther @SerenityBreeze @ShadowRising @Takora @wbq @Yagine @Zenhugz

After Yagine's post, I had an idea. I bought 3 sets of 10 blueprints. What if I made 2 of the sets with the new colors and 1 set with the original?
@anhbon921 @Artnerd @AyumiNemera @EileenTheCrow @gardentoaster @GoldeenTrix @Haruhiko @Hummingbirdb @KaraTails @Kiaora @Kyreesha @Malis @Minx @Moofe @Mudcat @OpalineTeardrops @OverlordFreya @Rabbit @SafiraThePanther @SerenityBreeze @ShadowRising @Takora @wbq @Yagine @Zenhugz

After Yagine's post, I had an idea. I bought 3 sets of 10 blueprints. What if I made 2 of the sets with the new colors and 1 set with the original?
cfbAg8O.png
@Rebmakash
I think that would be great! That way if someone has a preference for color for the dragon wearing the accent, then they would have the option.
@Rebmakash
I think that would be great! That way if someone has a preference for color for the dragon wearing the accent, then they would have the option.
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@rebmakash

Yes!! Could you put me down for the original?
@rebmakash

Yes!! Could you put me down for the original?
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22