Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ 7th FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
my favorite number is 19! It's my birthday date and I was the 19th student in a class for years in a row. Always weirded me out when I wasn't :3
my favorite number is 19! It's my birthday date and I was the 19th student in a class for years in a row. Always weirded me out when I wasn't :3
3 is my favorite # because it's the # of children I have ^_^

Good luck to everyone!
3 is my favorite # because it's the # of children I have ^_^

Good luck to everyone!
My favourite is probably 9. Because I really like 3s and three threes are 9.
My favourite is probably 9. Because I really like 3s and three threes are 9.
KQ6w7Ti.png
Orchid
Find me on steam: /id/dappled/
On FFXIV: Pashua Orchidae, Balmung
On Tumblr: dapperwings
3. :D Everything is lucky in threes!
3. :D Everything is lucky in threes!
Dragon Rescuer
I'd have to say 7... I dunno why exactly it's my favoured number, but to me it's just that feeling. Lucky number 7.
I'd have to say 7... I dunno why exactly it's my favoured number, but to me it's just that feeling. Lucky number 7.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
15 is my favorite number because my birthday is on September 15th, and no matter if I've been having a hard time of life I always, always try to make my birthday a good, happy day. :)
15 is my favorite number because my birthday is on September 15th, and no matter if I've been having a hard time of life I always, always try to make my birthday a good, happy day. :)
21. I mean, come on, that's the party number!
21. I mean, come on, that's the party number!
1342 is my favorite number, because my girlfriend is 13 days older than me and 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
1342 is my favorite number, because my girlfriend is 13 days older than me and 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
4 is my favorite number because it was the number of my favorite basketball player when I was a kid.
4 is my favorite number because it was the number of my favorite basketball player when I was a kid.
1, 11, 111, etc. Anything that's just has just 1s in it is my favorite. I think it's because my birthday is 11 Jan. After that I love anything that's a multiple of 5.
1, 11, 111, etc. Anything that's just has just 1s in it is my favorite. I think it's because my birthday is 11 Jan. After that I love anything that's a multiple of 5.
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27