Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [sold!]
1 2
nothing to see here oops
nothing to see here oops
@FangsAnarchy, are you interested in either of these babbus? They're triplishes!

@Honeydew, they're adorable. How much are you asking for one of them?
@FangsAnarchy, are you interested in either of these babbus? They're triplishes!

@Honeydew, they're adorable. How much are you asking for one of them?
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum, not sure! Pinks are impossible for me to price so I usually just go with whatever it's worth to someone else, as long as the offer's reasonable.

And haha yes, @FangsAnarchy. They're not guardians but they are very pink if you want one.
@Possum, not sure! Pinks are impossible for me to price so I usually just go with whatever it's worth to someone else, as long as the offer's reasonable.

And haha yes, @FangsAnarchy. They're not guardians but they are very pink if you want one.
@honeydew I love pink! Does 10k sound fair for one?
@honeydew I love pink! Does 10k sound fair for one?
@Zyleeth, 10k is a little low considering they're almost pure BUT I am in dire need of lair space so if they're still here by 21:00 FR time I can send you a Crossroads for that amount. Does that work?
@Zyleeth, 10k is a little low considering they're almost pure BUT I am in dire need of lair space so if they're still here by 21:00 FR time I can send you a Crossroads for that amount. Does that work?
@honeydew I don't mind going up a bit to 15k? I understand if you wanna wait for better offers though, just let me know. :)
@honeydew I don't mind going up a bit to 15k? I understand if you wanna wait for better offers though, just let me know. :)
@Zyleeth, you know what, I remembered that I have the patience of an infant. So sure! We can do 15K. Boy or girl, so I know which one to take off the AH?
@Zyleeth, you know what, I remembered that I have the patience of an infant. So sure! We can do 15K. Boy or girl, so I know which one to take off the AH?
@honeydew I think I'll go with the little boy! Thank you!
@honeydew I think I'll go with the little boy! Thank you!
@Zyleeth, thanks to you as well! Crossroads sent.
@Zyleeth, thanks to you as well! Crossroads sent.
@honeydew
Ahh, darn! I missed the boy. Any chance I might be pinged for another like him? Rose or maize. ^^
@honeydew
Ahh, darn! I missed the boy. Any chance I might be pinged for another like him? Rose or maize. ^^
1 2