Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum dissapearances
I was fighting in the coliseum when every time the enemies attacked my dragons the screen would go white and the enemies would disapear for a moment with only the backround with no buttons or health bars. I also had a problem earlier where the enemies didn't display animations
I was fighting in the coliseum when every time the enemies attacked my dragons the screen would go white and the enemies would disapear for a moment with only the backround with no buttons or health bars. I also had a problem earlier where the enemies didn't display animations

The silver ship, the blue sea falling,
Death was in that poison wave and in its gulf a fitting grave.
earthshakerborder.jpg
@Myxini, from what I've seen of previous reports on this issue, it seems to be resolved if you refresh the Coliseum or do a clear of your browser cache/cookies. Does this help you as well?
@Myxini, from what I've seen of previous reports on this issue, it seems to be resolved if you refresh the Coliseum or do a clear of your browser cache/cookies. Does this help you as well?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Yes it does seem to go away if i reset the page , i just thought i should report it , sorry if this problem has already been tackled!
@Alphaeon
Yes it does seem to go away if i reset the page , i just thought i should report it , sorry if this problem has already been tackled!

The silver ship, the blue sea falling,
Death was in that poison wave and in its gulf a fitting grave.
earthshakerborder.jpg