Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Visual error in Coliseum
1 2 3
I've had this issue happen to me for the past few days in every coliseum stage, but I've also had a problem where, on occasion, upon the defeat of an opponent whose turn is next- the game will freeze and the page needs to be refreshed.

But the glitch with the health bars appearing after the death of an opponent will only show if a status or damage-over-time attack like shred is laid on the opposing creature.
I've had this issue happen to me for the past few days in every coliseum stage, but I've also had a problem where, on occasion, upon the defeat of an opponent whose turn is next- the game will freeze and the page needs to be refreshed.

But the glitch with the health bars appearing after the death of an opponent will only show if a status or damage-over-time attack like shred is laid on the opposing creature.
I've been having similar problems in Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds even after clearing cache and resetting the browser.

The health bars only ever appear if the opponent's health is at 50% or below, and the image for critical hits appears but with no damage inside. Some hits only display one of the numbers (meaning I see a lot of 0's when I think I probably did damage worth a multiple of ten).

A rarer glitch that showed up more earlier but has since stopped is that when opponents move forward to attack their sprites get cut off, as if they go behind an invisible wall, then reappear when moving back into place.
I've been having similar problems in Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds even after clearing cache and resetting the browser.

The health bars only ever appear if the opponent's health is at 50% or below, and the image for critical hits appears but with no damage inside. Some hits only display one of the numbers (meaning I see a lot of 0's when I think I probably did damage worth a multiple of ten).

A rarer glitch that showed up more earlier but has since stopped is that when opponents move forward to attack their sprites get cut off, as if they go behind an invisible wall, then reappear when moving back into place.
FVWH4jZ.gif5cx1lc.jpgD1KtWxp.gifFVWH4jZ.gif
Alright, I don't have an image for this but another glitch has popped up, in which when the Battle Stone unlocked for one of my dragons in the Kelp Beds, the image duplicated and started sliding down off the screen after i defeated all the enemies. It was one of the most peculiar and hilarious things I've ever seen. I use the most recent version of Google Chrome btw.
Alright, I don't have an image for this but another glitch has popped up, in which when the Battle Stone unlocked for one of my dragons in the Kelp Beds, the image duplicated and started sliding down off the screen after i defeated all the enemies. It was one of the most peculiar and hilarious things I've ever seen. I use the most recent version of Google Chrome btw.
Them Social Medias  
1PJACLA.png YcSRinR.png qf9kDf4.png  
nQIiEvb.png PqDjIIK.png c2BNnvm.png  
{ Haley / Umbree }
art shop || dragon shop || gallery

The two greatest blessings in this world are dragons and cerdaes.

Be respectful with your pings please.
pNQE8J9.png
I made a thread about it, but it got locked since i didn't know about this one, oops! Anyway, I come bearing gif(t)s [img]https://gyazo.com/147729b26d999a13c6346fa89ed944e6.png[/img] [img]https://gyazo.com/c65d2eff296dcb9b6d06254360ef5343.png[/img]
I made a thread about it, but it got locked since i didn't know about this one, oops!
Anyway, I come bearing gif(t)s

147729b26d999a13c6346fa89ed944e6.png
c65d2eff296dcb9b6d06254360ef5343.png
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
Had this issue, including the floating meditate in Harpy's Roost. It doesn't seem to be happening for me in the Ghostlight Ruins, however. Have cleared my data, restarted my computer, and still seeing them in Harpy's Roost. Seems to only be happening for me when I attack and kill creatures from the bottom up, but if I start at the top and work my way down, it won't appear.

Running Chrome, Version 50.0.2661.102 m
Had this issue, including the floating meditate in Harpy's Roost. It doesn't seem to be happening for me in the Ghostlight Ruins, however. Have cleared my data, restarted my computer, and still seeing them in Harpy's Roost. Seems to only be happening for me when I attack and kill creatures from the bottom up, but if I start at the top and work my way down, it won't appear.

Running Chrome, Version 50.0.2661.102 m
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
1 2 3