Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peace Riders (open!)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@psybug @redoptics @sparksfox @gentleheart @shadeslayer316 @kassiel @shadowdreemurr @panicatthedisco @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

((AHAHA ~! I'M NOT DEAD! >:D ))

"Soooo...." Nova sat back a little, apparently finished with her pouting for the moment, and turned to address the other girl. "Elise, right? Well, I'm kinda curious about something. Do you have any particular skill sets? Y'know, like medical knowledge, or how wield certain weapons, draconic magic stuff, etc."

As the blonde rider waited for a reply, she and Sierra noticed that the icy Tundra from earlier was barreling towards their general direction, a panicked look on his face.

What happened to him...? Nova wondered to herself.
@psybug @redoptics @sparksfox @gentleheart @shadeslayer316 @kassiel @shadowdreemurr @panicatthedisco @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

((AHAHA ~! I'M NOT DEAD! >:D ))

"Soooo...." Nova sat back a little, apparently finished with her pouting for the moment, and turned to address the other girl. "Elise, right? Well, I'm kinda curious about something. Do you have any particular skill sets? Y'know, like medical knowledge, or how wield certain weapons, draconic magic stuff, etc."

As the blonde rider waited for a reply, she and Sierra noticed that the icy Tundra from earlier was barreling towards their general direction, a panicked look on his face.

What happened to him...? Nova wondered to herself.
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
@psybug @fantasywalker @sparksfox @gentleheart @shadeslayer316 @shadowdreemurr @panicatthedisco @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

The woman chuckled at Victoria's comment on the bird. Grabbing her coats she put them back on fixing herself up before climbing to mount her dragon. "Well then Mr. Leader, lead the way." She gestured to the land beyond Gateport, taking the time to study the mountain ranged far in the distance. The suns were bright,and the sky was cloudless, leaving just the perfect amount of blue for the far lands. It was beautiful, surely there couldn't be anything more admirable.

The dragoness tasted the air quickly with her blood red tongue, letting her eyes do the same with the lanscape. "I wonder what's beyond those mountains...." She inquired, letting off a soft rumbled as she nearly snorted a huff. "But I feel like we should get going or I'll fall asleep mid-flight." Her statement made the rider roll her eyes, falling onto her back and sighing, staring at the sky.
@psybug @fantasywalker @sparksfox @gentleheart @shadeslayer316 @shadowdreemurr @panicatthedisco @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

The woman chuckled at Victoria's comment on the bird. Grabbing her coats she put them back on fixing herself up before climbing to mount her dragon. "Well then Mr. Leader, lead the way." She gestured to the land beyond Gateport, taking the time to study the mountain ranged far in the distance. The suns were bright,and the sky was cloudless, leaving just the perfect amount of blue for the far lands. It was beautiful, surely there couldn't be anything more admirable.

The dragoness tasted the air quickly with her blood red tongue, letting her eyes do the same with the lanscape. "I wonder what's beyond those mountains...." She inquired, letting off a soft rumbled as she nearly snorted a huff. "But I feel like we should get going or I'll fall asleep mid-flight." Her statement made the rider roll her eyes, falling onto her back and sighing, staring at the sky.
2Z6uBh6.png
@psybug @redoptics @sparksfox @fantasywalker @shadeslayer316 @kassiel @36scars @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

Elise brightened, and swiftly lifted her right sleeve to her shoulder. Beneath it, wrapped around her arm, was a black band. Tucked in and around the band were rows of small silver needles, each as long as Elise's index finger. She adeptly whipped one from it's sheath and twirled it between her fingers. "I am excellent with these, and they may not seem like much, but trust me when i say they are painful when used correctly." She grinned a little as she twirled the needle between her fingers. With a flick of her wrist the needle was back in it's sheath on her arm.

"Also, i'm an adept mage! I've mastered just about anything and everything involving ice." She flicked her sleeve down and rubbed her palms together. With a sheepish grin she held a palm out and small snow flakes began to swirl around it. "It's not too taxing with simple spells, but with some of the more advanced stuff, i have to use a boost of some kind. I was actually traveling along this coast looking for mana infused stones. They wash up from some ancient sunken temple off the shore. I tried diving and collecting them myself a few times. But, well, some nasty protection spells down there to keep things out. But hey, watcha gonna do?" She chuckled a little and closed her palm. With a little wave she dispersed the collected snowflakes.

Daniel was frantically sprinting full tilt towards the beach. He soon crested a dune and ungracefully misplaced a foot in the shifting sand and fell on his face. He rolled head over heels at least twice before regaining his feet. But without pause dragged himself from the ground and continued toward the gathered Peace Riders. Really hoped no one saw that. Tell me Elise didn't see it at least. Gods i hope she didn't i'll never hear the end of it

@psybug @redoptics @sparksfox @fantasywalker @shadeslayer316 @kassiel @36scars @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

Elise brightened, and swiftly lifted her right sleeve to her shoulder. Beneath it, wrapped around her arm, was a black band. Tucked in and around the band were rows of small silver needles, each as long as Elise's index finger. She adeptly whipped one from it's sheath and twirled it between her fingers. "I am excellent with these, and they may not seem like much, but trust me when i say they are painful when used correctly." She grinned a little as she twirled the needle between her fingers. With a flick of her wrist the needle was back in it's sheath on her arm.

"Also, i'm an adept mage! I've mastered just about anything and everything involving ice." She flicked her sleeve down and rubbed her palms together. With a sheepish grin she held a palm out and small snow flakes began to swirl around it. "It's not too taxing with simple spells, but with some of the more advanced stuff, i have to use a boost of some kind. I was actually traveling along this coast looking for mana infused stones. They wash up from some ancient sunken temple off the shore. I tried diving and collecting them myself a few times. But, well, some nasty protection spells down there to keep things out. But hey, watcha gonna do?" She chuckled a little and closed her palm. With a little wave she dispersed the collected snowflakes.

Daniel was frantically sprinting full tilt towards the beach. He soon crested a dune and ungracefully misplaced a foot in the shifting sand and fell on his face. He rolled head over heels at least twice before regaining his feet. But without pause dragged himself from the ground and continued toward the gathered Peace Riders. Really hoped no one saw that. Tell me Elise didn't see it at least. Gods i hope she didn't i'll never hear the end of it

@psybug @redoptics @sparksfox @fantasywalker @shadeslayer316 @kassiel @36scars @panicatthedisco @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

((I'm really sorry for the unannounced hiatus guys. Life has really gotten in the way lately. I am going to try to post at least every other day, but I will let you know if it gets to be too much and I have to NPC my characters for a while.))

Runefall answered Abyss' question with a swoop of his wings as he launched himself into the air. He waited patiently, flying small circles until the others were ready. Once everyone was in the air, he turned Northwest towards Simmosk. The sun was warm on his scales, and he contentedly slipped into his sleep-like flight trance, his eyes half-lidded blissfully.
Aidan leaned back so he laid across Runefall's back, preparing himself for the long boring journey. The pigeon Leila cooed softly in her carrier hanging from the saddle as the warm breeze rustled her feathers.
"So, somebody want to play a game? Any ideas?" Aidan posed the question, attempting to alleviate the onset of boredom. For idleness and boredom led to brooding on things he wished not to think about. Friends were always good distractions, and he was grateful for Victoria's and Ava's company.

Lissa felt the touch of a cool hand to her forehead. She heard mumbling but could not decipher the words. Light shone softly through her eyelids, and she felt warm and dry and comfortable-something she had not felt for a long time. Whoever they were, she was grateful. Years of slave work made kindness so much more appreciated.
The sleep fog hit her upside the head again, and she fell once more into unconsciousness, this time with a glimmer of hope for survival within her.
@psybug @redoptics @sparksfox @fantasywalker @shadeslayer316 @kassiel @36scars @panicatthedisco @sarasnake99 @nightshift @galaxyshadow

((I'm really sorry for the unannounced hiatus guys. Life has really gotten in the way lately. I am going to try to post at least every other day, but I will let you know if it gets to be too much and I have to NPC my characters for a while.))

Runefall answered Abyss' question with a swoop of his wings as he launched himself into the air. He waited patiently, flying small circles until the others were ready. Once everyone was in the air, he turned Northwest towards Simmosk. The sun was warm on his scales, and he contentedly slipped into his sleep-like flight trance, his eyes half-lidded blissfully.
Aidan leaned back so he laid across Runefall's back, preparing himself for the long boring journey. The pigeon Leila cooed softly in her carrier hanging from the saddle as the warm breeze rustled her feathers.
"So, somebody want to play a game? Any ideas?" Aidan posed the question, attempting to alleviate the onset of boredom. For idleness and boredom led to brooding on things he wished not to think about. Friends were always good distractions, and he was grateful for Victoria's and Ava's company.

Lissa felt the touch of a cool hand to her forehead. She heard mumbling but could not decipher the words. Light shone softly through her eyelids, and she felt warm and dry and comfortable-something she had not felt for a long time. Whoever they were, she was grateful. Years of slave work made kindness so much more appreciated.
The sleep fog hit her upside the head again, and she fell once more into unconsciousness, this time with a glimmer of hope for survival within her.
2likcy8.jpgx2Uu1ph.pngdpjScA5.png
((OOC posts! house cleaning time! ;P ))
((OOC posts! house cleaning time! ;P ))
(Hello guys! I am so sorry that I haven't been active lately! Things have gotten crazy and a lot of rather large things in life are approaching. This means that I can't really be on my computer all the time. I decided that I am going to be taking a small break for a week or two just until I can RP regularly. I am going to pretend that Echo and Dawn are heading off to train together for a few weeks and work on their bond and partnership so they are not left hanging. See you guys then!)

@gentleheart @fantasywalker @panicatthedisco
(Hello guys! I am so sorry that I haven't been active lately! Things have gotten crazy and a lot of rather large things in life are approaching. This means that I can't really be on my computer all the time. I decided that I am going to be taking a small break for a week or two just until I can RP regularly. I am going to pretend that Echo and Dawn are heading off to train together for a few weeks and work on their bond and partnership so they are not left hanging. See you guys then!)

@gentleheart @fantasywalker @panicatthedisco
@redoptics @gentleheart

Eurgain snapped out his wings and launched after the guardians, sighing softly. There was no going back now but it was also some what if a relief to be away from the larger concentration of riders. He searched the landscapes they flew over silently, trying to pick out anything familiar. The question of a game fell on deaf ears conserning the small imperial.

Victoria giggled softly at the wind rushing about her face, eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of it. As she heard Aiden her eyes popped back open. " game? Um well.... I don't know. The only things I can think of would be eye spy, maybe truth or dare? Never have I ever?"
@redoptics @gentleheart

Eurgain snapped out his wings and launched after the guardians, sighing softly. There was no going back now but it was also some what if a relief to be away from the larger concentration of riders. He searched the landscapes they flew over silently, trying to pick out anything familiar. The question of a game fell on deaf ears conserning the small imperial.

Victoria giggled softly at the wind rushing about her face, eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of it. As she heard Aiden her eyes popped back open. " game? Um well.... I don't know. The only things I can think of would be eye spy, maybe truth or dare? Never have I ever?"
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@Gentleheart @Sparksfox

"Truth or Dare sounds like a fun game. We're all friends here anyways." She flipped herself to lean against the back of Abyss's neck, putting her arms behind her head and closing her eyes in content. The dragoness was wide awake, and keeping an eye on the landscape below if anyone wanted to attack travelers from below. Making soft trilling and growling sounds as she focused, Ava ignored them and looked up at the sky. "So who's going first?" She asked, looking at both of them. Abyss shifted her shoulders abruptly and made Ava yelp as she wasn't holding on.

"Sorry, wings were cramping." Abyss rumbled softly, looking back at her rider before continuing her concentration.
@Gentleheart @Sparksfox

"Truth or Dare sounds like a fun game. We're all friends here anyways." She flipped herself to lean against the back of Abyss's neck, putting her arms behind her head and closing her eyes in content. The dragoness was wide awake, and keeping an eye on the landscape below if anyone wanted to attack travelers from below. Making soft trilling and growling sounds as she focused, Ava ignored them and looked up at the sky. "So who's going first?" She asked, looking at both of them. Abyss shifted her shoulders abruptly and made Ava yelp as she wasn't holding on.

"Sorry, wings were cramping." Abyss rumbled softly, looking back at her rider before continuing her concentration.
2Z6uBh6.png
@sparksfox @redoptics
((You guys are more than welcome to introduce ambushes, attacks, plot twists, etc. My brain runs out of ideas! XD
Also, only had three buyers for raffle. I will refund them their tickets, and the rest of the raffle prizes I am going to put up on the AH (excepting dragons). If you remembered what you donated and want it returned to you, I can do that.
Apparently it is more difficult than I thought to generate interest for raffles! Hopefully by the time everything is sold we will have funds for some decent art!))

"Well, since Ava wants to be so truthful and so daring, I think she should go first." Aidan smirked, glancing over at Ava. He twirled his finger in the air, sending a wind gust her way that caused her jacket to fly into her face. He snorted in laughter, then clapped his hand over his mouth, his eyes wide as he unsuccessfully tried to stop the laugh snorts.
Runefall stirred, grumbling in annoyance at the noise. "Quiet down, would you!"
"Ruuune," Aidan whined. "You can sleep at camp tonight. Silent flying is sooo boring. Right Vic, Ava? Eurgain?" Aidan appealed to the pink imperial, hoping the younger dragon would not be so uptight.
"So, Ava! Truth or Dare?"
@sparksfox @redoptics
((You guys are more than welcome to introduce ambushes, attacks, plot twists, etc. My brain runs out of ideas! XD
Also, only had three buyers for raffle. I will refund them their tickets, and the rest of the raffle prizes I am going to put up on the AH (excepting dragons). If you remembered what you donated and want it returned to you, I can do that.
Apparently it is more difficult than I thought to generate interest for raffles! Hopefully by the time everything is sold we will have funds for some decent art!))

"Well, since Ava wants to be so truthful and so daring, I think she should go first." Aidan smirked, glancing over at Ava. He twirled his finger in the air, sending a wind gust her way that caused her jacket to fly into her face. He snorted in laughter, then clapped his hand over his mouth, his eyes wide as he unsuccessfully tried to stop the laugh snorts.
Runefall stirred, grumbling in annoyance at the noise. "Quiet down, would you!"
"Ruuune," Aidan whined. "You can sleep at camp tonight. Silent flying is sooo boring. Right Vic, Ava? Eurgain?" Aidan appealed to the pink imperial, hoping the younger dragon would not be so uptight.
"So, Ava! Truth or Dare?"

((Rules/expectation change: Instead of posting once per day, it is now twice per week.))

((Rules/expectation change: Instead of posting once per day, it is now twice per week.))
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58