Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RayClan
1 2 3
@NMidNight @Hashakgig @LynxLoverdaFirst @NekoTheKat
Accepted

"Oh Hello, I'm Cystalroar Roar, but you can just call me Roar." She said. "Are you always this aggressive? Of course there is water, we need it for drinking"
@NMidNight @Hashakgig @LynxLoverdaFirst @NekoTheKat
Accepted

"Oh Hello, I'm Cystalroar Roar, but you can just call me Roar." She said. "Are you always this aggressive? Of course there is water, we need it for drinking"
Stella chuckled at Atcens response, she turned to the new comer and smiled. She turned to zombie and said," geese loosen up ok, if she kind enough to take us in I wouldn't queastion it." She spoke in a soft voice.
@NMidnight@Hashakgig@FennyGirl@NekoTheKat
Stella chuckled at Atcens response, she turned to the new comer and smiled. She turned to zombie and said," geese loosen up ok, if she kind enough to take us in I wouldn't queastion it." She spoke in a soft voice.
@NMidnight@Hashakgig@FennyGirl@NekoTheKat
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
Giving a thankful nod to Stella. "Well anyway welcome to Rayclan" she said to everyone.

@Lynxloverdafirst @NekotheKat @Hashakgig @NMidNight.
Giving a thankful nod to Stella. "Well anyway welcome to Rayclan" she said to everyone.

@Lynxloverdafirst @NekotheKat @Hashakgig @NMidNight.
@Lynxloverdafirst @NekotheKat @FennyGirl @NMidNight.

Atcen stopped in her tracks when the talk of joining clan came up. "Okay. I think there was a misunderstanding of me being here. I'm not here to join your clan, Roar. Sorry. I already got one. I was hunting in this area when you came up to me. Heh, but seeing as you were so nice to offer a show-around I could scout for a clan ally." Or an easy target for takeover, but that the Ridgeback did not say out loud. "Ol'leader Lady of my clan trusts my judgement." She smiled.
@Lynxloverdafirst @NekotheKat @FennyGirl @NMidNight.

Atcen stopped in her tracks when the talk of joining clan came up. "Okay. I think there was a misunderstanding of me being here. I'm not here to join your clan, Roar. Sorry. I already got one. I was hunting in this area when you came up to me. Heh, but seeing as you were so nice to offer a show-around I could scout for a clan ally." Or an easy target for takeover, but that the Ridgeback did not say out loud. "Ol'leader Lady of my clan trusts my judgement." She smiled.
9h ahead of Flight Rising

@Lynxloverdafirst @NmidNight @NekoTheKat @Hashakgig

"Oh. Will I hope that I didn't ... Never mind. Will I hope your clan and mine will be allies" roar said as she dipped her head.

"Oh. Will I hope that I didn't ... Never mind. Will I hope your clan and mine will be allies" roar said as she dipped her head.
@FennyGirl @Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst @NmidNight

"Ditto. I just stumbled upon here." Zombie said raising a claw and walking along.
@FennyGirl @Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst @NmidNight

"Ditto. I just stumbled upon here." Zombie said raising a claw and walking along.
@Lynxloverdafirst @NmidNight @NekoTheKat @FennyGirl

"That you didn't what? Be overbearing? No. As I said all just a misunderstanding." Or so the Ridgeback hoped. She didn't know if it was her natural mistrust speaking, but something was off about Roar. She glanced over to Zombie seeing if his expression would reveal if he had picked up on something as well.
@Lynxloverdafirst @NmidNight @NekoTheKat @FennyGirl

"That you didn't what? Be overbearing? No. As I said all just a misunderstanding." Or so the Ridgeback hoped. She didn't know if it was her natural mistrust speaking, but something was off about Roar. She glanced over to Zombie seeing if his expression would reveal if he had picked up on something as well.
9h ahead of Flight Rising

Roar looked a bit worried about the other dragons. She spread her wings and flew up onto a small cliff and she say down on it. She sighed.

Roar looked a bit worried about the other dragons. She spread her wings and flew up onto a small cliff and she say down on it. She sighed.
1 2 3