Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 1009 1010
Can somebody remove me from all Swipp-pinglists, please? As it seems I can't do it by myself.

Can somebody remove me from all Swipp-pinglists, please? As it seems I can't do it by myself.

lone_wolf.png
I'm removing my friend's username (BaconEndBoss) from the pinglists since he's leaving the site and didn't want people sending pointless pings! Just wanted to clarify in case people thought I was removing names at random, haha.
I'm removing my friend's username (BaconEndBoss) from the pinglists since he's leaving the site and didn't want people sending pointless pings! Just wanted to clarify in case people thought I was removing names at random, haha.

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Rhea

Wilting Rose can also be found in Earth, Fire and Ice.
@Rhea

Wilting Rose can also be found in Earth, Fire and Ice.
@Rhea

I was pinging people for the Gold Ore trade and I noticed a couple of some pings don't seem to work:

"TearzofMercury", it pinged "Tea" instead despite not having any spaces.

"EmeraldOx" and "Emerelda" get pinged as "Eme"

"Draconian Lucian", who seems to have added a space on their name by accident (there is an user called "DraconianLucian")

I'm not a helper so I can't fix the last one and I'm not even sure what to do about the others...
@Rhea

I was pinging people for the Gold Ore trade and I noticed a couple of some pings don't seem to work:

"TearzofMercury", it pinged "Tea" instead despite not having any spaces.

"EmeraldOx" and "Emerelda" get pinged as "Eme"

"Draconian Lucian", who seems to have added a space on their name by accident (there is an user called "DraconianLucian")

I'm not a helper so I can't fix the last one and I'm not even sure what to do about the others...
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel
The pings go out correctly, it's just the links that don't work. It's a known bug and there isn't anything we can do about it, so don't worry about it. I fixed the one with the extra space. Thanks for helping with the pings! :D

@icecreamdude26
No trouble! You're welcome. :D
@Darthiel
The pings go out correctly, it's just the links that don't work. It's a known bug and there isn't anything we can do about it, so don't worry about it. I fixed the one with the extra space. Thanks for helping with the pings! :D

@icecreamdude26
No trouble! You're welcome. :D
@NekkoChan

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that bug! And no problem, just helping out whenever I can, since I'm usually online at that time and I noticed no one else was. :)
@NekkoChan

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that bug! And no problem, just helping out whenever I can, since I'm usually online at that time and I noticed no one else was. :)
ngw7WrY.png
@NekkoChan

Can I please be removed from the Journeyman Satchels pinglist? Thank you!
@NekkoChan

Can I please be removed from the Journeyman Satchels pinglist? Thank you!
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule
Done. You're welcome! :D
@wrecknrule
Done. You're welcome! :D
Is there any current way for a user to be pinged via email instead of on-site? I'm assuming no, but figured I'd ask.
Is there any current way for a user to be pinged via email instead of on-site? I'm assuming no, but figured I'd ask.
@Danillama Sorry, but no!

@Aeneryss @aprilraven @junipa @Kintsy @KuraikoDesu @NekkoChan @OverTheWolf @scyfy @weyrbound There's a live update going on, I might be asleep and/or doing fieldwork by the time it's done, I'd appreciate if one of you could code the stuff for the Swipp guidepost if I'm not around when the update's done so when I get back we can get it updated ASAP.
@Danillama Sorry, but no!

@Aeneryss @aprilraven @junipa @Kintsy @KuraikoDesu @NekkoChan @OverTheWolf @scyfy @weyrbound There's a live update going on, I might be asleep and/or doing fieldwork by the time it's done, I'd appreciate if one of you could code the stuff for the Swipp guidepost if I'm not around when the update's done so when I get back we can get it updated ASAP.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 1009 1010