Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gryffs is now open registration!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Daweia Thanks so much for the heads up on this! I've wanted to play this game for aaaaaages, but could never get an invite. I registered and put you as my referrer :3 I'm account #4587, if anyone wants to be friends! (I have no idea how or even if I can befriend other people yet, but still...)
@Daweia Thanks so much for the heads up on this! I've wanted to play this game for aaaaaages, but could never get an invite. I registered and put you as my referrer :3 I'm account #4587, if anyone wants to be friends! (I have no idea how or even if I can befriend other people yet, but still...)
This looks like fun! Made an account!
This looks like fun! Made an account!
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
@Daweia
Signed up this morning! The art is really good!
(Same user name on here and Gryffs if you want to friend me :3)
@Daweia
Signed up this morning! The art is really good!
(Same user name on here and Gryffs if you want to friend me :3)
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Click the photo for my Hatchery!!-->
c3giBRt.png
@Daweia

Registered with your referral as well :D
@Daweia

Registered with your referral as well :D
LIo8D8G.gif
@Daweia

I registered and referred you! :) I'm #4614.

Do you have any general advice for me? Is there anything to begin with that I might regret doing (similar to exalting progens on FR)?

I've wanted to join Gryffs for so long!

@Daweia

I registered and referred you! :) I'm #4614.

Do you have any general advice for me? Is there anything to begin with that I might regret doing (similar to exalting progens on FR)?

I've wanted to join Gryffs for so long!

tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
@Daweia

...how do I get treasure in this game? :'D I did the gathering and checked the exploring thing and am now outta energy. I was thinking of sending a message but you apparently need 10 treasure for that as well.
@Daweia

...how do I get treasure in this game? :'D I did the gathering and checked the exploring thing and am now outta energy. I was thinking of sending a message but you apparently need 10 treasure for that as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
I also registered. If someone wants a friend, my ID is 4553 :D
I also registered. If someone wants a friend, my ID is 4553 :D
YJf1JiR.png
You're welcome guys, and thank you! I'm so happy to see so many people excited to join, hoping to see you all in chat :)

@BitRot If you haven't found it yet, there's a friends list under Account > Profile Setup!

@JennaQuinn @GoldenBeetle I don't think there's any BIG stuff ups you can make, apart from ACing (sending to the adoption centre) or deleting your gryffs, which I'd obviously advise you not to do unless you're at a point where you no longer want them. xD My best advise would be to get as many gryffs as you can ASAP as hunting/fishing with them will make you the bulk of your gold (TR equiv). Energy goes up 1 point every 10 minutes, and once you have 90+ energy you should feed your gryffs so that it's hunger is at 34+ (different foods give different amounts of 'hunger points', and different gryffs each different foods - there's a list under help which lays them all out) and then hunt. This will give you the max number of items (100). Most of this will be food, which you can use to feed your gryffs to hunt more as their energy replenishes, but when you get excess food you can also sell this to the World > Explore World > Hut Shop for gold.

Once you have a few gryffs (5-10+) I'd also recommend that you start battling a gryff or two, as this is quite lucrative as well once they get to higher levels (this will take awhile, unfortunately, but eventually you'll get 1k gold per battle won). Battling gryffs of the same level as you is statistically the fastest way to gain experience. You get one battle every 2 hours, and it caps out at 6, so you should battle every 12 hours if possible (you can battle more frequently if you want, there will be a slightly advantage in that your gryff will have more energy, but it's pretty negligible).

Exploring in meadow will also give you a little gold as well as some items.
You're welcome guys, and thank you! I'm so happy to see so many people excited to join, hoping to see you all in chat :)

@BitRot If you haven't found it yet, there's a friends list under Account > Profile Setup!

@JennaQuinn @GoldenBeetle I don't think there's any BIG stuff ups you can make, apart from ACing (sending to the adoption centre) or deleting your gryffs, which I'd obviously advise you not to do unless you're at a point where you no longer want them. xD My best advise would be to get as many gryffs as you can ASAP as hunting/fishing with them will make you the bulk of your gold (TR equiv). Energy goes up 1 point every 10 minutes, and once you have 90+ energy you should feed your gryffs so that it's hunger is at 34+ (different foods give different amounts of 'hunger points', and different gryffs each different foods - there's a list under help which lays them all out) and then hunt. This will give you the max number of items (100). Most of this will be food, which you can use to feed your gryffs to hunt more as their energy replenishes, but when you get excess food you can also sell this to the World > Explore World > Hut Shop for gold.

Once you have a few gryffs (5-10+) I'd also recommend that you start battling a gryff or two, as this is quite lucrative as well once they get to higher levels (this will take awhile, unfortunately, but eventually you'll get 1k gold per battle won). Battling gryffs of the same level as you is statistically the fastest way to gain experience. You get one battle every 2 hours, and it caps out at 6, so you should battle every 12 hours if possible (you can battle more frequently if you want, there will be a slightly advantage in that your gryff will have more energy, but it's pretty negligible).

Exploring in meadow will also give you a little gold as well as some items.
[quote name="Daweia" date=2016-03-23 17:21:29] I don't think there's any BIG stuff ups you can make, apart from ACing (sending to the adoption centre) or deleting your gryffs, which I'd obviously advise you not to do unless you're at a point where you no longer want them. xD My best advise would be to get as many gryffs as you can ASAP as hunting/fishing with them will make you the bulk of your gold (TR equiv). [/quote] @Daweia Is there any way to get more gryffs fast? From what I've seen the options seem to be through breeding and buying, and both require treasure that I do not have and can't really get fast without more gryffs [s]for which I need treasure and so on[/s]
Daweia wrote on 2016-03-23:
I don't think there's any BIG stuff ups you can make, apart from ACing (sending to the adoption centre) or deleting your gryffs, which I'd obviously advise you not to do unless you're at a point where you no longer want them. xD My best advise would be to get as many gryffs as you can ASAP as hunting/fishing with them will make you the bulk of your gold (TR equiv).
@Daweia
Is there any way to get more gryffs fast? From what I've seen the options seem to be through breeding and buying, and both require treasure that I do not have and can't really get fast without more gryffs for which I need treasure and so on
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle Normally there's cheaper gryffs on search but with the influx of new people I think they're selling out pretty fast.. i'll try and remind people to breed some and breed a few myself. But there's also plenty of people around who I'm sure would be happy to breed for newbies, Dead Ship currently has a billboard up or you can make your own billboard saying you're seeking gryffs and offering a bit of gold. What's your UN? I'll send you some gold for the purpose. :3
@GoldenBeetle Normally there's cheaper gryffs on search but with the influx of new people I think they're selling out pretty fast.. i'll try and remind people to breed some and breed a few myself. But there's also plenty of people around who I'm sure would be happy to breed for newbies, Dead Ship currently has a billboard up or you can make your own billboard saying you're seeking gryffs and offering a bit of gold. What's your UN? I'll send you some gold for the purpose. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10