Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings - Sign-ups!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51
Sounds like fun! I'm not that great at writing stuff myself, but I would have no objections to receiving such letters! ^_^
Sounds like fun! I'm not that great at writing stuff myself, but I would have no objections to receiving such letters! ^_^
IF7Zry6.jpg
I would love to get letters ;n;
I would love to get letters ;n;
littlefrsig.png
It is really cute. My friend revived one and I'm jealous ;)
It is really cute. My friend revived one and I'm jealous ;)
Guardian of the Driftwood Drag
I got a letter back from my hatchling's mum! And it shall remain in my inbox forever. Bumping this back up. 8D
I got a letter back from my hatchling's mum! And it shall remain in my inbox forever. Bumping this back up. 8D
I'd love to receive letters from any dragon that leaves my lair. I must start sending some out too!
I'd love to receive letters from any dragon that leaves my lair. I must start sending some out too!
sigFR.png
It would be amazing if i received letter from hatchling.
I'll send some too but not too long or complicated (not too good with english rp).

I also love to make a little description of personnality of the hatchling in their description when i put them in the AH for the eprson who buy it. ^^
It would be amazing if i received letter from hatchling.
I'll send some too but not too long or complicated (not too good with english rp).

I also love to make a little description of personnality of the hatchling in their description when i put them in the AH for the eprson who buy it. ^^
666155gaeabannire.png
I'm definitely not opposed to getting such letters. It's so sweet~
I'm definitely not opposed to getting such letters. It's so sweet~
gvvmw41.png
I'd love to wwww
I'd love to wwww
I'd really love to as well! I'll leave a note at the top of my page.
I'd really love to as well! I'll leave a note at the top of my page.
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Well, I guess it's a tad redundant since I've already received and sent a letter. But what the hey?
You can add me to whatever lists you want. Except mailing lists.
Well, I guess it's a tad redundant since I've already received and sent a letter. But what the hey?
You can add me to whatever lists you want. Except mailing lists.
JMMULK0.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51