Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 11 Elements Nest Rentals
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 158 159
@haikwoshevo
@GrumpyTortoise
@RenegadeTalonz
@Flamebird

I'd like to rent an earth nest.
@haikwoshevo
@GrumpyTortoise
@RenegadeTalonz
@Flamebird

I'd like to rent an earth nest.
comet_ribbon.pngIN3qoA3.gifcEjsO1m.gifoJC4UAD.gifnight_sword.png
@moofe i have space
@moofe i have space
so how do I go about renting a nest I really want lightning eyed babies @6jellybean70
so how do I go about renting a nest I really want lightning eyed babies @6jellybean70
lrjj2_by_myserpentine-da5iner.png

I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@Flamebird Perfect. I'll sent them right over. Thank you!
@Flamebird Perfect. I'll sent them right over. Thank you!
@moofe why am i paying you 5k in this crossroad? was the other one like that i didnt look before accepting
@moofe why am i paying you 5k in this crossroad? was the other one like that i didnt look before accepting
@Flamebird Oops! I'm not awake enough for this, lol. I meant to send you 5k. No, the other one was for 1t
@Flamebird Oops! I'm not awake enough for this, lol. I meant to send you 5k. No, the other one was for 1t
@moofe okay cool
@moofe okay cool
@6jellybean70

Flight name: Fire
# of nests willing to use for rentals: 3
Anything else/Requirements: Nope! :3

@6jellybean70

Flight name: Fire
# of nests willing to use for rentals: 3
Anything else/Requirements: Nope! :3

@monkjorgy

You ping all the Lightning people on the main list and ask if any of them have a nest open and if they do you give your dragons to them and they hatch the dragons and you get them back through crossroads paying the person 5000 coins. I hope this helped!
@monkjorgy

You ping all the Lightning people on the main list and ask if any of them have a nest open and if they do you give your dragons to them and they hatch the dragons and you get them back through crossroads paying the person 5000 coins. I hope this helped!
Hello, I'm pretty new here but I have a breeding pair I'd like to try to get hatchlings with wind eyes. It's unlikely I'll get what i'm looking for on the first go but there's a chance. So,

@dongaloli
@Celes
@Aeliys
@earlena

Do any of you have an open nest to rent?
Hello, I'm pretty new here but I have a breeding pair I'd like to try to get hatchlings with wind eyes. It's unlikely I'll get what i'm looking for on the first go but there's a chance. So,

@dongaloli
@Celes
@Aeliys
@earlena

Do any of you have an open nest to rent?
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 158 159