Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunting of shadow and water (1x1)
1 2 3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21585644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215857/21585644_350.png[/img] [/url] Ava laughed at that memory as she remembered it well. Ava was a playful little baby at that time but now as she grew up she was less playful more nervous and shy about new things. Ava looked at the Ghost and said "oh yeah now I remember you." Ava laughed and said "you stayed far away from us hatchlings you weren't all to fond of fluff balls chasing you around the clan if memory serves me well". Ava snuggled into the sandy nest and thought about her parents a brother a bit.

21585644_350.png

Ava laughed at that memory as she remembered it well. Ava was a playful little baby at that time but now as she grew up she was less playful more nervous and shy about new things. Ava looked at the Ghost and said "oh yeah now I remember you." Ava laughed and said "you stayed far away from us hatchlings you weren't all to fond of fluff balls chasing you around the clan if memory serves me well". Ava snuggled into the sandy nest and thought about her parents a brother a bit.
@Anklebiter
@Anklebiter
(No picture this time. Feeling lazy.)

__'Ghost scratched her nose again.
__"It's not that that I wasn't fond of you guys. Really. It's just that... Well. You guys where chosen to leave the clan and I didn't expect to see any of you ever again. Aaaand, well... I didn't want to get attached to dragons that I wasn't going to see again." She laughed nervously at that. "So yeah. Really. Nothing personal. It's how I treat all chosen dragons.... That said, it was actually nice to see you again. Even if it was by chance."

(Short and late. Sorry for that)

@BloodyLockets
(No picture this time. Feeling lazy.)

__'Ghost scratched her nose again.
__"It's not that that I wasn't fond of you guys. Really. It's just that... Well. You guys where chosen to leave the clan and I didn't expect to see any of you ever again. Aaaand, well... I didn't want to get attached to dragons that I wasn't going to see again." She laughed nervously at that. "So yeah. Really. Nothing personal. It's how I treat all chosen dragons.... That said, it was actually nice to see you again. Even if it was by chance."

(Short and late. Sorry for that)

@BloodyLockets
(Lazy works for me)

Ava smiled as she dug up a pretty and sparkly shell and put it in her satchel she always had with her. Ava snuggled into the makeshift nest in sand and yawned feeling very tired as the night carried on into the endless black. As Ava settled in the spot she closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep land. Ava slept that one night all night till the next morning.

@Anklebiter
(Lazy works for me)

Ava smiled as she dug up a pretty and sparkly shell and put it in her satchel she always had with her. Ava snuggled into the makeshift nest in sand and yawned feeling very tired as the night carried on into the endless black. As Ava settled in the spot she closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep land. Ava slept that one night all night till the next morning.

@Anklebiter
__The little fae would say nothing more; instead she began to focus her remaining energy and attention on tracing patterns in the damp sand. It has been a rather exhausting trip through the ocean and sleep seemed like a good idea...
__... And sleep was exactly what she wouldn't get. Not long after the conversation had come to a stop she began to hear things, see things. Haunting and unfamiliar noises, eerie shapes slinking about in the gloom further inland... Having lived in the water her entire life 'Ghost had grown accustomed to dodging the mysterious and ominous things that dwelled in the deep. There were countless places where she could hide to escape danger and at the end of each dark day there was the safety of the cave that she could return to. But up here it was different. No cave, no familiar hide-y-hole to curl up in. She'd never felt so exposed in her entire life!
__This wasn't what she signed up for when she'd left home to temporarily escape her clan's shenanigans and for a time she was strongly considering going back. However the hour was late and she was very tired so the end she burrowed deeper into the sand... and spent the entire night wide watching.

@BloodyLockets
__The little fae would say nothing more; instead she began to focus her remaining energy and attention on tracing patterns in the damp sand. It has been a rather exhausting trip through the ocean and sleep seemed like a good idea...
__... And sleep was exactly what she wouldn't get. Not long after the conversation had come to a stop she began to hear things, see things. Haunting and unfamiliar noises, eerie shapes slinking about in the gloom further inland... Having lived in the water her entire life 'Ghost had grown accustomed to dodging the mysterious and ominous things that dwelled in the deep. There were countless places where she could hide to escape danger and at the end of each dark day there was the safety of the cave that she could return to. But up here it was different. No cave, no familiar hide-y-hole to curl up in. She'd never felt so exposed in her entire life!
__This wasn't what she signed up for when she'd left home to temporarily escape her clan's shenanigans and for a time she was strongly considering going back. However the hour was late and she was very tired so the end she burrowed deeper into the sand... and spent the entire night wide watching.

@BloodyLockets
1 2 3